Quantum Leap Dreams

Ziggy

Project QL Intern
Apr 5, 2007
England
Slightly odd concept, but... Ever had a Quantum Leap dream? I had one the other day, and it was really weird.

Oh have I ever!
Lots of them actually, a number of which have ended up as fanfics [and one that is being written as a fic, but is too 'graphic' for posting on the net! :eek: ]

The thing is with me that I don't actually dream that often. I think my dream catcher may be faulty. ;)

The QL dream I had really was strange, but then dreams always are. I think it had something to do with live trees. Oh, and he Leaped into a small boy, which didn't seem odd at all at the time. :p

one time i had a dream sam leaped and saved a whole bunch of people in the oklahoma city ok usa bombing and then saved everyone in the virginia tech va usa incident...that's just the start...

I'm Your Next Wife !!!!!

I dream one night : I was in the Employement convention and in the same place was the QL convention !! (????:disbelief lol)

I was walking throuth the waiting-room
suddenly I recognise Scott Bakula ! He was just here waiting for something !
I was the lone to recognise him !
behind him, sitting in the sofa, I see Dean !

I say "Hi Scott" to Scott et pass my way to kiss Dean ! lol
I say to Dean "I'm your next wife ! marrie me now guy !" :roflmao:
and I fall in his handles :heybaby

what stupid dream ! :b :nut This awake me ! lol

Me ??? Married !!!! ouch NO!!!! :hair lol

Grognette said:
I dream one night : I was in the Employement convention and in the same place was the QL convention !! (????:disbelief lol)

I was walking throuth the waiting-room
suddenly I recognise Scott Bakula ! He was just here waiting for something !
I was the lone to recognise him !
behind him, sitting in the sofa, I see Dean !

I say "Hi Scott" to Scott et pass my way to kiss Dean ! lol
I say to Dean "I'm your next wife ! marrie me now guy !" :roflmao:
and I fall in his handles :heybaby

what stupid dream ! :b :nut This awake me ! lol

Me ??? Married !!!! ouch NO!!!! :hair lol

That's one weird dream! Way better than mine though, you actually got to meet them. ;)

I once had a dream that I was the Leaper... im 28 now but i remember having this dream when i was like 13 or something... see, it was the day before my birthday (i was born on Dec. 25th) and that night i had a dream... it was very random.. all i remember was i awoke into a crowd of people..... at least 300 standing around... and everybody was looking at something in the center... i was in the back of the crowd. first i was startled to not know where i was but then after that passed i was more curious as to what everybody was goin on about... everybody was wearing Robes and i remember it being out close to a desert because the sand was blowing in my eyes.. it was night... probably 3a.m. or something.... once i got about 4 rows from the front i asked a man... "whats all the comotion about?" and he said " You don't know????" (i just looked confused) and he said.. "This is the Son of God That has just been Born!!" I got very excited!! so i quickly made my way to the front and there he was! In the crib!!! (remember, this was one of those dreams that was VERY REAL!!! ) i couldnt believe it!! I knew it wouldnt last long so i walked up to the crib and asked to see the baby.. They said "of course you can" and i just got lost staring and in amazment... Then the best part of the dream happened... They asked... "Would you like to hold him???" I was in shock! i said "Please may i?" and they handed me the Baby.... there i was holding Our Savior Jesus Christ in my Arms!!!!!! And even as a baby he looked at me with the eyes that he knew all about me... I smiled and handed the baby back and said thank you.. they smiled then i awoke.... now i know it was probably because it was christmas time and all but i still think that dream has affected me in a big way!!! lol ;) maybe you just had to be there... but it was very much like "leaping" into somebody elses life.... or just back in time for that matter..

NeuroMason said:
I once had a dream that I was the Leaper... im 28 now but i remember having this dream when i was like 13 or something... see, it was the day before my birthday (i was born on Dec. 25th) and that night i had a dream... it was very random.. all i remember was i awoke into a crowd of people..... at least 300 standing around... and everybody was looking at something in the center... i was in the back of the crowd. first i was startled to not know where i was but then after that passed i was more curious as to what everybody was goin on about... everybody was wearing Robes and i remember it being out close to a desert because the sand was blowing in my eyes.. it was night... probably 3a.m. or something.... once i got about 4 rows from the front i asked a man... "whats all the comotion about?" and he said " You don't know????" (i just looked confused) and he said.. "This is the Son of God That has just been Born!!" I got very excited!! so i quickly made my way to the front and there he was! In the crib!!! (remember, this was one of those dreams that was VERY REAL!!! ) i couldnt believe it!! I knew it wouldnt last long so i walked up to the crib and asked to see the baby.. They said "of course you can" and i just got lost staring and in amazment... Then the best part of the dream happened... They asked... "Would you like to hold him???" I was in shock! i said "Please may i?" and they handed me the Baby.... there i was holding Our Savior Jesus Christ in my Arms!!!!!! And even as a baby he looked at me with the eyes that he knew all about me... I smiled and handed the baby back and said thank you.. they smiled then i awoke.... now i know it was probably because it was christmas time and all but i still think that dream has affected me in a big way!!! lol ;) maybe you just had to be there... but it was very much like "leaping" into somebody elses life.... or just back in time for that matter..

LOL so entertaining !!! :angel :p

Once I dreamed that I was equally as intelligent as Sam and embarked on the same experiment and made people's lives for the better, but could go home to take a coffee break between each leap.

I awoke disappointed.

leaper1 said:
Oh have I ever!
Lots of them actually, a number of which have ended up as fanfics [and one that is being written as a fic, but is too 'graphic' for posting on the net! :eek: ]

Oh c'mon!!! You can't just deny those of us in the fandom that are perverts!!!! ;)

laestrella said:
one time i had a dream sam leaped and saved a whole bunch of people in the oklahoma city ok usa bombing and then saved everyone in the virginia tech va usa incident...that's just the start...

<sigh> sometimes I SO WISH Sam really were out there putting things like this right.

cookiemom6067 said:
Oh c'mon!!! You can't just deny those of us in the fandom that are perverts!!!! ;)

If it ever gets finished, I may invite fans to request a copy via email or somesuch. Or possibly post at adultfiction.net. No decision final as yet, but it will definitely not be posted here or at ff.net as I don't want to break any rules or corrupt any minors.

laestrella said:
I had a similar dream once, but it was the Columbine High School massacre instead. You know, I always hated it when people blamed that incident on the PC game Doom. It has been proved that the shooting would have happened even without the game. But this is a little off-topic, and I don't want to de-rail this thread, so I'll stick to speaking about the dreams and stop complaining about how Doom was accused of causing the massacre.

This may be the most boring of the dreams, but I did have a dream (a few days after reading this post, mind you) that I had leapt back had and finish high school. You see, I left high school very early in real life, and in the dream I had to leap back and go through two more years of it. What was odd was although it was Sam in me, I still had my own thoughts and feelings. Then again, dreams were never meant to be logical. :nut

Hi all I just came across this post and thought I should reply. I have had a few dreams myself lately in the last month. There was one that was really freaky. I remember I was in a room sitting at this brown table talking I felt I was a leaper Sam or something unsure now but I was sitting there talking well crying. Al he was either by the wall or behind me something was wrong with the woman I leaped into all of the sudden Eden Regal came in the room (Eden played Bianca on All my Children) was strangleing the man that attacked the woman I or Sam leaped into. Next thing I know I got up and walked into another room and Al was sitting on the couch in his multi colored short sleeved shirt and white pants holding the handlink when he came up to me that was it I woked up. It was really very strange that I had dreamed something like that. Would it really be nice if I could leap like that I know sounds crazy but it would LOL

I had a dream awhile back about QL, but I wasn't in it for some reason. It was very long and complicated, and I won't get into all of it, but mainly, Sam had returned to his present time and my best friend (who was older in this dream than she is in real life) worked at PQL and was friends with Sam.