My Wishes for the Revival

McDuck

GizmoDuck for PQL Security
Staff member
Jun 4, 2004
Duckburg
I have a few wishes for the revival that I would love see come to fruition; however, I’m not in charge so I know this may never happen, but a girl can dream, right?

1) Sam comes home (even if it’s just temporary) and we get a closure scene with him and Beth about how Al tried to find him, etc.

Regardless of if 1) can be granted or not, my second wish is:

2) a scene with Janis at Al’s grave talking to her Dad.

I don’t have a third wish yet, so we shall see if another wish pops into my head. ;)

I have a few wishes for the revival that I would love see come to fruition; however, I’m not in charge so I know this may never happen, but a girl can dream, right?

1) Sam comes home (even if it’s just temporary) and we get a closure scene with him and Beth about how Al tried to find him, etc.

Regardless of if 1) can be granted or not, my second wish is:

2) a scene with Janis at Al’s grave talking to her Dad.

I don’t have a third wish yet, so we shall see if another wish pops into my head. ;)

I would say that's what all quantum leap fans would like to see, some closure to Sams whereabouts and him finally getting home.

This revival seems to be distancing itself from the original as the episodes have gone on, in earlier episodes they made clever references to Sam, the project and of course Al and Beth but from episode
4-8 it's been about trying to understand why Ben leapt and discovering his purpose of saving Addisson.

However, I don't want to jump the gun, we are only 8 episodes in and I have a feeling they are leading up to a big reveal towards the season finale and bring us back towards the inevitable Sam and him being lost in time.

Last edited: