saturday night party

sparkyclarkie

Project QL Intern
Jan 17, 2008
Swindon UK
Ok so what i want to know is:- are there going to be lots of people dressing up on the saturday night theamed party?
I want to but my shy side is not so sure! (yes i do have a shy side:roflmao:)

we'rr talking of costumes from the show, right?
how exactly can we dress up, when the show is based on regular people Sam met throughout his Leap?

we'rr talking of costumes from the show, right?
how exactly can we dress up, when the show is based on regular people Sam met throughout his Leap?

Well even without being a specific character you could just dress in the fashions of a particular time period. 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s clothing - there are a lot of possibilities. Or dress futuristic like one of the members of Project Quantum Leap.

I am not sure yet what I will do.

I've been working on my costume since christmas and it's almost done.

I'm going to go as Zoey. :) I just need a wig now as my hair is black and long. :)

I've even made a handlink but it doesn't light up. But hey I don't think it's that much of an issue. :)

That would be great. I always liked Carolyn Seymour a lot. She had a lot of great tv guest appearances. On Family Ties she played an older woman who was attracted to Alex Keaton.

Tell her I will carry her around all weekend! ;)

I've been working on my costume since christmas and it's almost done.

I'm going to go as Zoey. :) I just need a wig now as my hair is black and long. :)

I've even made a handlink but it doesn't light up. But hey I don't think it's that much of an issue. :)

Well I ve now decied on my outfit but i need a long black wig, so if you could just shave your hair off and give it to me, that would be great Ha Ha :roflmao:

My costume is finally finished!
happy046.gif
I can't wait to wear it to the party!

I never had a good idea for a costume until recently. It maybe too late.

I would love to go as Don Quixote. I love "Catch a Falling Star". It lead me to become a huge fan of that character.

But I really would want to keep it simple. We saw Sam wearing armor, a helmet and breastplate.But mostly without that just a white pirate style white shirt with collar. A dark vest and cape. I could do that simple and cheap. With a gray wig and beard.

Any other suggestions?

I never had a good idea for a costume until recently. It maybe too late.

I would love to go as Don Quixote. I love "Catch a Falling Star". It lead me to become a huge fan of that character.

But I really would want to keep it simple. We saw Sam wearing armor, a helmet and breastplate.But mostly without that just a white pirate style white shirt with collar. A dark vest and cape. I could do that simple and cheap. With a gray wig and beard.

Any other suggestions?

Don't bring a sword, fake or not. California's funny about weapons. Oh, so are airlines. ;)

Seriously, though, that sounds like an awesome idea! :hurray:

Oh, a breastplate could be made with a roll of aluminum foil. So could a helmet, for that matter. Actually, so could a sword, if you brought enough foil...

And get some welding gloves for your gauntlets, if you want to go that far.

Last edited:
Oh, and I won't spill the beans on my costume just yet, but I'm not a girly girl, so I won't be wearing a dress. No Tina miniskirt or 50s poodle dress for me! That would mean I'd have to wear heels. The highest heels I will wear are my duty boots, and they're actually kind of low, because I've worn all the tread off them, but I can't afford new ones because I'm saving up for the con.

Do I talk too much?

Dang! I just got a good idea on a costume that would have been waaaay less work than I put into mine. Oh, well. I shall wear it at the next convention instead...

Oh, and I won't spill the beans on my costume just yet, but I'm not a girly girl, so I won't be wearing a dress. No Tina miniskirt or 50s poodle dress for me!

Aw, shucks, I was looking forward to seeing you dressed as Tina! :lol

I think in PA we're allowed to possess firearms for no reason at all! I've never tried it though.