I'm back!!! ...Maybe???

Clara5

Project QL Intern
Nov 6, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hello everyone who still remembers me...

I know I haven't been here in a LONG while (actually, I think it's been more than a year since I posted!) but after cleaning up my mailbox, and seeing some messages from Al's Place, I figured I'd drop in to see what's been going on...

And of course, I don't have time to catch up on everything, but I was a little disappointed to learn the movie's been cancelled.

I guess I phased out of the forums thing... I had other things to do, I changed jobs and that took a lot out of me... Plus the fact that over the course of these past two years, I have had three different computers... so I lost all of my favourites (my old computer died before I could transfer the files...) so it was hard for me to keep track of everything I had been doing online before then.

Also, the fact that I am not going to the convention (I need to keep all the money I can in order to go to the Vancouver 2010 Olympics... once in a lifetime opportunity for me...) also made me drop off, because everyone was talking about how excited they were to go to the con, and I wasn't a part of it...

Anyhow, so this was me, letting you all know that I'm all right, happy and well. And I will try to come around here a little more often.

Clara aka the Quantum Leap-crazy Montrealer!

P.S. If any of you have recently changed usernames, make sure you say under which one you used to go by, or I won't be able to tell who I talked to before!

Errowyn said:
Hello, it's nice meeting you. :)

I really like your icon. Did you draw it?

Hello, nice meeting you too!

I hope I can meet new people as well as re-kindle my friendships to the people I know here from years back :p

As for my icon, it is me that's in the picture, and it's a friend of mine who drew it for our japanese pop singing show we did in the summer of 2007. This is only part of the "group picture". I'm glad you like it. Maybe you can check out the artist's webpage at www.zerick.com!

Have a great day everyone!

Clara

Welcome aboard (or should I say, welcome back) to the forum. I'm one of the "new" people that came after you took a break from forum life. Be sure to see the Round Robin.

Hi, you don't know me yet either,
but I'm glad to meet you! :)
I will probably make good use of your French thread,
as my French is very rusty.
Thanks a lot! :)