Stories...

You know I'll be working on a few of them this summer, my dear... probably nothing TOO major... *wink wink* :p

P.S. By the way, SithLord176 has been vanquished, ladies and gents. The ezboard screw-up kind of messed up my plans to triumphantly re-emerge from the darkness. There was gonna be this whole dual identity thing going on... "Begone SithLord" ... "No, never I say! HAVE AT YOU!" ... and all that jazz, but suffice it to say, what's done is done. Even though the avatar is still there, I'm not changing it until things get back on track over here, for fear that my ez-identity will be wiped from existence. Next up... the BATMAN!! Evildoers shall fear the night! BWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!

(Yes, I know, I'm a bit of a weirdo, aren't I?) ;)

Damon (soon to become Bman176... oh brother...) :rolleyes

MJ, I've finished my first story for TVS. I still have to proof read it and it needs a sequal, but I want to know if the story is one you could use before I write the sequal.

Well...

Okay. I just emailed you Tom...

Ooooooooooooh boy! I'd like to know where you are going to take the sequel. I mean, this does open up a bit of a problem.... don't it?

I'll be online later tonight... if you want to talk.

Oh boy indeed; MJ shared some of this with me (since I do help her with continuity and editing and stuff)...

Um, Tom? Methinks you need to talk with Greg and I soon. Oddly enough, this idea had been tossed around (perhaps stretched out across 2 or 3 episodes... a mini-arc), but we weren't sure exactly how to pull it off. I actually wonder if this can be incorporated into the second phase of my story arc somehow...

I added you to my contact list on MSN. My ID is suggie176@hotmail.com. Let's talk sometime soon, shall we? :D

*begins rubbing hands together evilly while waiting for Greg to start scratching his chin with intrigue* :evil

And the plot thickens.....

And the audience who reads this curses us....

And MJ's head explodes from too much thinking over the whole concept of some of the stories that Damon and Greg and now, Tom, think of.

I'mmmmmmmm in trouble now!

Auuuuuuuuugh!

I need a Rodbeer.

Matt... where's your story?

Didn't you tell me at one point that you had finished a story?

Or am I nuts... wait... don't answer that... I know that I'm nuts... ok.... here's the question to answer... did you say that? *G*

Re: Matt... where's your story?

I'm just anxious to see what the season premiere is going to be. Something tells me it's going to be not part of the arc. the season will start off with a standalone episode. No, not mine, cause it's not even close to being 20% done. I can tell you that I have the first part of the prologue down which is not the leap-in. This is how I imagine it:

-The epilogue will ONLY be the leap-in.
-And the prologue will be a flashback scene and THEN the leap-in. The flashback scene needs to be tweaked a bit by either MJ or another editor

Anyway, I'm really excited about the upcoming Connors' arc. :cheers Have a rodbeer on me MJ. :)

Steve
RossBeckett

P.S. The spell check isn't working or at least taking a really long time to load(because of the crisis) so sorry for any mistakes. :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy!!!

Oh... okay... *sniffles and wipes face and sighs*

I'm tired of this.... I'm getting too old for this....

Tears with laughter is not funny any freakin' more! I need facial therapy at the moment. Honestly.

Ohhhhhhh boy.... *sniffles*

This season is going to be one of those BLASTED seasons....

Dagnabit to bits!

Oy.

*massages her cheeks* They huuurt! Help!

I wish that I could give some examples of what I've been reading... but... *sighs* You guys are just going to have to read it to beleive it.

Ohhh help me....

I still have a few stories to read, but not enough for the whole season... come on guy and gals.... get to writing! :)

yep, I DID say that

QLDamsel said:
Didn't you tell me at one point that you had finished a story?

Or am I nuts... wait... don't answer that... I know that I'm nuts... ok.... here's the question to answer... did you say that? *G*
Time has ALWAYS been against me... and with my recent breakup, it was even worse.

Then I was living in a house of my good friend Scotty... and he lost the very land that was under him due to some corporate greed. Suddenly he has to be outta there, and the major risk is he won't get squat for his mobile home!

I moved across the river to Vancouver, WA... still in boxes everywhere. Will take me awhile to unpack, and get my life sorted out.

Good news is I'm MUCH happier, and look forward to having some much needed time off.

mstalanon said:
Time has ALWAYS been against me... and with my recent breakup, it was even worse.

Then I was living in a house of my good friend Scotty... and he lost the very land that was under him due to some corporate greed. Suddenly he has to be outta there, and the major risk is he won't get squat for his mobile home!

I moved across the river to Vancouver, WA... still in boxes everywhere. Will take me awhile to unpack, and get my life sorted out.

Good news is I'm MUCH happier, and look forward to having some much needed time off.

Totally understand, Matt. I hope that things are going better for you now! :) Keep smiling hon!