Identifying signatures?

Avilos

Project QL Intern
Nov 22, 2008
Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I had not looked at my convention guide in years. The only disappointment of the convention was I missed getting some signatures, so I would be able to see others talk on stage at same time. That was decisions we all had to make.

Most people signed in the book by their name and pictures. A few I had sign pictures of themselves which is separate. It’s been so many years and I am confused by two small signatures on the cover. I have no memory of who they are now. I wonder if I post picture if anyone can identify it?

I had not looked at my convention guide in years. The only disappointment of the convention was I missed getting some signatures, so I would be able to see others talk on stage at same time. That was decisions we all had to make.

Most people signed in the book by their name and pictures. A few I had sign pictures of themselves which is separate. It’s been so many years and I am confused by two small signatures on the cover. I have no memory of who they are now. I wonder if I post picture if anyone can identify it?

Send a photo, I'll give it a shot!

FkPQUaKWYAAiV9C.jpg
Forgot about this