723 Persuasion

Persuasion

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Persuasion
October 2, 2000

Williamtown, Wisconsin

Trapped in a boarded-up house in Wisconsin and surrounded by the AFT, Sam must persuade an environmental militant group's leader to surrender peacefully. Sam has a personal stake in this: he could die if he fails.

Written by: Peta Stanford

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 7. (This was a pretty good story. It was worth reading.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked this episode, especially the ending, how everything worked out in the end. By the way, may I ask what "Star Bright" is? I don't recall hearing that on the television series (though I could have forgotten it), although I remember you mentioning it at the conclusion of season 6.

Star Bright

I liked this episode, especially the ending, how everything worked out in the end. By the way, may I ask what "Star Bright" is? I don't recall hearing that on the television series (though I could have forgotten it), although I remember you mentioning it at the conclusion of season 6.

As I recall, and I could be wrong, there are two references to "Star Bright" in the original series.
One is in "Play Ball" when Sam asks Al if he remembers how they first met.
I can't recall the exact words, but it was something like, "I'd just started on the Star Bright project and you were in the lab hitting a vending machine with a hammer...."
The other was a reference to Sam having met Donna on the "Star Bright Project"
I don't think that the episodes ever specified what the project was concerned with, but some fanfiction has suggested it was looking into inter-stellar travel.
There is an excellent prequel fanfic series here at Al's Place dealing with our heroes when they met on this project.
Check it out, you won't be disappointed.