• Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Ben leaps to flashy 1970s Las Vegas and into the body of promising young boxer Danny Hill on the eve of a big title fight. Ben and Addison must help Danny win the fight or lose everything. Magic, Ian, and Jenn dig into Ben’s past to uncover the truth.

Rate and review this episode!

Last edited:
As others have said this was definitely the episode that felt the most like Quantum Leap so far. The main focus of the episode seemed to be on the leap itself and that story. They still built on the future storyline with Als daughter which is actually starting to grab my attention a little more. Although it could just be the nostalgia of seeing the old handlink. Regardless I think the show is heading in a good direction after this one.

so far I have to agree with folks on Magics character. I have been waiting to find out about his past and see how he became involved with the project and to see what he remembers about his time as a leapee. The next episode, I believe gets into that a bit. Looking forward to watching it.

Best episode so far, like people said here before me. During the episode i was convinced it was written by one of the OG writers of the show(it didn't). because it was so OGQL.
Good story, we got more time in the past over the present and Beth visited again. I enjoyed it overall. Hopefully that's how the episodes would look like from this point on.
However i will say this... I don't like the fact we don't have an opening theme for the show and i think the introduction they decided to use...sucked. Sorry.
Oh and the chemistry between the main cast is still not really there.