• Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Ben and Addison find themselves in San Francisco during the historic 1989 earthquake; as the city continues to crumble with aftershocks, Ben must try to mend a family in chaos. Jenn and Ian search for clues to an unsettling mystery.

Rate and review the episode!

Last edited:
I still haven't rated an episode as excellent but I believe they are getting better. I hope they begin to deal with at least some of the storylines that have been opened rather than opening more and more of them. I just don't care for soap operas.

Didn't this kind of fly in the face of what we learned from the original series in "What Price, Gloria?" In that episode, Al told Sam he sees him as the person he's leapt into, thus Al's issues in that episode in seeing his best friend in the body of a woman. In this episode, they said that Addison sees Ben as Ben, not the leapee. Thus, she was able to identify the other leaper.

Didn't this kind of fly in the face of what we learned from the original series in "What Price, Gloria?" In that episode, Al told Sam he sees him as the person he's leapt into, thus Al's issues in that episode in seeing his best friend in the body of a woman. In this episode, they said that Addison sees Ben as Ben, not the leapee. Thus, she was able to identify the other leaper.

What Al could see in "What Price Gloria" was retconned not long afterwards, it's explicitly stated several times afterwards that Al sees Sam as Sam. In fact, in the fandom, we say that they tweaked it because of the difficulty Al had seeing Sam as Samantha, and wanting to prevent future difficulties.

A very average episode. Again they're spending too much time on the present, and I'm starting to find it annoying.
All the Ben's personal stuff was too much. O.K i get it, you tried to give him depth, but why make it look so unnatural?
After 6 episode i think i see a pattern... Unlike Sam, who had plenty of hidden talents and gifts , Ben has... none, really. He's, basically knows nothing and he has to rely on Addison, who has all the talents and all the gifts, so why not making her the Damn Leaper?
Oh i get it... to make it more dramatic. Well here is an idea - instead of give us more action - give us more drama, like the OG did, What do you think?

Last edited:
"Unlike Sam, who had plenty of hidden talents and gifts , Ben has... none, really. He's, basically knows nothing and he has to rely on Addison, who has all the talents and all the gifts, so why not making her the Damn Leaper?"

I believe that was the original intent.

"Unlike Sam, who had plenty of hidden talents and gifts , Ben has... none, really. He's, basically knows nothing and he has to rely on Addison, who has all the talents and all the gifts, so why not making her the Damn Leaper?"

I believe that was the original intent.

Of the project on this revival, that was the intent. It was mentioned a few times Addison was suppose to be the leaper but Ben took her place.
I get it, what i don't get is why the developers of the show decided to make Ben the leaper and not Addison. IMO it was one of their biggest mistakes to take this root.