733 Vietnam Revisited, Part II

Vietnam Revisited, Part II

• 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Vietnam Revisited, Part II

(Leap date not mentioned; est. 1967 ? 1971)
Jungles of Vietnam

The backdrop in this leap is a POW camp in Vietnam during the War. Both Sam and Al witness unimaginable atrocities as they struggle to find a reason why Sam is there in the enemy's body.

Written by: Katherine Freymuth & C. E. Krawiec

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 10. (This was an excellent story! It's one of my personal favorites.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
>: What a great story that you both written.Plus I like how you put in some things that Al never knew about his fellow
prisoner.I like how Al got go home earlier than he orginally.

Yes, I agree!!

Although, at first, I was very disturbed about how Sam started to crack like that, the story was VERY well written. It made me feel sad and yet glad that Al could learn to forgive after a 30-year hatred.

Kudos to Kat and Eleiece for a great story! :D

Dman176 said:
Yes, I agree!!

Although, at first, I was very disturbed about how Sam started to crack like that, the story was VERY well written. It made me feel sad and yet glad that Al could learn to forgive after a 30-year hatred.

Kudos to Kat and Eleiece for a great story! :D

Disturbing indeed, but then we love to see Sam and Al going through the emotional wringer don't we?

Superbly written, this two parter had me totally enthralled.
I'm glad I read it on catch up, since I didn't have to wait a nailbiting week for the conclusion.
I guessed straight away that Anh was the Spirit, and it kinda had to be Hank at the end, but that's not a criticism.

I'm with Damon, Kudos to you both ladies.

leaper1 said:
Disturbing indeed, but then we love to see Sam and Al going through the emotional wringer don't we?

Superbly written, this two parter had me totally enthralled.
I'm glad I read it on catch up, since I didn't have to wait a nailbiting week for the conclusion.
I guessed straight away that Anh was the Spirit, and it kinda had to be Hank at the end, but that's not a criticism.

I'm with Damon, Kudos to you both ladies.

Thank you all. :hurray: We really enjoyed writing this one. It's still one of my favorite works.

Helen, we know you are an amazing and wonderful lady. :dreaming Next prediction, my dear lady?

Kat

Oh my god this one even tore my heart here to. It's was like watching a movie playing in my head. Poor Al having to watch all of that and Sam really snapped at that point and it took all of Al's energy to get him to snap back. The ending omg that was a good twist that you added to. Great job writting this I needed tissues after reading the part one and two (Hugs)

AlyssaCalavicci said:
Oh my god this one even tore my heart here to. It's was like watching a movie playing in my head. Poor Al having to watch all of that and Sam really snapped at that point and it took all of Al's energy to get him to snap back. The ending omg that was a good twist that you added to. Great job writting this I needed tissues after reading the part one and two (Hugs)

:) Again, speaking for my co-writer and myself, I'm so glad you enjoyed "Vietnam, Revisited".

C. Eleiece Krawiec

This episode contained a wonderful use of plot twists, and it was really a pleasure to read. The ending was also very nice, to be able to see Al finally put this to rest, as well as Ahn's gift to him. Wonderful job, and I can't wait to read the season finale.