BETH updates

Thank you, Helen and Tess! Boy you guys hit that quick!! :D

I am working on the next chapter--a plot bunny scampered across my brain and so yet again I'm finding myself with a chapter not originally intended to be part of this sequence needing creation. However, the one to follow THAT one is mostly written. :)

McDuck said:
Thank you, Helen and Tess! Boy you guys hit that quick!! :D

I am working on the next chapter--a plot bunny scampered across my brain and so yet again I'm finding myself with a chapter not originally intended to be part of this sequence needing creation. However, the one to follow THAT one is mostly written. :)

ooo! [gets excited] i can't wait!
i've been reading a story called ETC about when al and beth first met - i'm hooked on this couple, its all your fault Jennie :p (not that it's a bad thing or n e thing lol)

ETC is an AWESOME story....Christina Bartruff did a great job with that one!!! Great choice!

ETC is an AWESOME story....Christina Bartruff did a great job with that one!!! Great choice!

yeah it was a great story, i think i even found it on your list of favourites on your fanfic.net acount. its almost like you've created a sequal to it with beth - i really wanted to read on about what the couple were like as newlyweds but ... it was still a great story - beth is really innocent in it lol.

:lol: Almost....except I started BETH before I ever knew Christina or found ETC. :)

Stunning as ever Jen.

The contrast between AL's Easter and the one enjoyed by the girls is brilliant.

Poor Al. Poor Sam. Poor Beth.

Poor Helen's heart-strings!

Thanks, Helen and Tess. I'm so happy you continue to enjoy the story and that it touches you so. :)

c'mon Jen! september 14th... and it's now, november 1st. give us another dosage :p
i was reading a novel on holiday that kind of reminded me of this. its called my best friend's girl - a dead easy read. reminded me of this coz the little girl tegan was soo sweet and captured my heart just like bree, shel, theresa and grace did. . . god dont i sound cheesy. anyway. i recomend that book - its by a writer called dorothy koomson, the book's set in england. it's basicaly about 2 best friends, one is dying and asks her best friend to look after her little girl once she's gone... exept it's not that simple ... i couldnt put it down, was captivated and im craving for more. and i also want more beth. so get on with it! lol

- Tess

TessCrazy said:
c'mon Jen! september 14th... and it's now, november 1st. give us another dosage :p
i was reading a novel on holiday that kind of reminded me of this. its called my best friend's girl - a dead easy read. reminded me of this coz the little girl tegan was soo sweet and captured my heart just like bree, shel, theresa and grace did. . . god dont i sound cheesy. anyway. i recomend that book - its by a writer called dorothy koomson, the book's set in england. it's basicaly about 2 best friends, one is dying and asks her best friend to look after her little girl once she's gone... exept it's not that simple ... i couldnt put it down, was captivated and im craving for more. and i also want more beth. so get on with it! lol

- Tess

The book you are reading sounds like the plot of "Beaches", Tess. Have you seen it? I can recommend it. I originally only watched it cos it had 'Wind Beneath My Wings' in it and I love that song, but it is now one of my fave films of all time. A real 3 hankie weepie!

And Jen, I second Tess' motion - more Beth please, pretty please with a cherry on top.

Aw, you guys are so sweet. I'm very sorry about the delays. I've been kind of mopey the last few weeks with my boyfriend being on convoy security training and now field exercises. I'll see what I can do about getting the next chapter out sometime this month. I've also decided to do the NaNoWriMo but I will do my best, guys. :eek:

TessCrazy said:
i found the video. i will watch it very soon - its currently sat on my bed waiting for me. but the vcr doesnt work very well... we get squigly lines ...

anyways, hope you're feeling better Jen
- tess

I am. The guys are all back from FEX now and so I got to see my guy. :) In a much happier place now. However, I'm behind on my NaNoWriMo goals so far so I have to get busy on that!!! Once I reach my goals I'll take a gander at working some more on BETH.

Just thought I should add here as I did at ff.net that BETH is officially on hiatus until further notice. This is not due to lack of interest but lack of time as I'm planning a wedding and simply will not have time to work on it.

Deeply frustrating - but completely understandable!

Just make sure you don't forget her altogether, or your fans will have to have words with Bill! :blackeye

:lol

Update post waiting for moderating. I couldn’t remember my login or what email it was tied to, so created a new account. My daughter doesn’t require as much of my time now that she’s doing high school level homeschooling and working more independently, so I’m writing again. (Also, she is constantly writing stories and is inspiring me to resume writing.)

Thanks, Brian, for helping me get access back to this one!!! Been an age! lol