Consistency...

MikeKraken

Project QL Intern
Dec 20, 2002
Canada
mikekraken.canadianwebs.com
All right, I just finished reading... once again, I gotta congratulate Brian on a great introduction to what's sure to be an exciting venture in writing. ^_^

Just one thing, tho', that I thought I should point out. It was originally said that anything that Sam did to change the past would not have happened yet in this series. However, Dana Barrenger and Bobby LoNigro are together, and they wouldn't have met if not for Sam Beckett leaping back in time and saving her life (as she was originally killed by her former employer). So... what does this mean?

Wait... I'm starting to get an idea... never mind! ^_~

... Mike. :lol

Ah yes. I knew someone would see that. I actually posted this on the FAQ page about three months ago.

Check that page out...

Perhaps in the original history before Sam leaped, Dana did not die and somehow met LoNigro anyway... and then after Sam started leaping, he changed something down the line that caused her to die.

Or maybe it was the evil leapers...

Or maybe I'm just cheating!

*Sticks his tongue out at Mike*

LOL! :rollin

All right, I'll go check out the FAQs. ^_^ Those are some good explainations, Brian... and actually... the evi leapers was the idea that I mentioned above. *sticks his tongue out back at Brian* :rollin

Since this is the Authors' Venue, I didn't think there'd be any harm in mentioning that... but I'm starting to develop a story in my head now, so watch out! ;)

... Mike. ^__^

I noticed this too Mike. Are we QL cwackers or what? :rollin