Hello!

jbg1992

Project QL Intern
Mar 12, 2009
I thought I'd say hi! I am 35, a married male with 4 kids, and live in Central Wisconsin.

I never watched Quantum Leap when it was on prime time but I started watching it shortly after it started in syndication on USA Network. I used to record the show every night and, as a matter of fact, I have every episode except one or two on VHS.

I found I really loved the show and I wish I would have watched it when it was new every week.:banghead And I really wish, like I'm sure many of the other members here, more shows would have been made.

Well, this was just my intro! I'll be seeing you!

I thought I'd say hi! I am 35, a married male with 4 kids, and live in Central Wisconsin.

I never watched Quantum Leap when it was on prime time but I started watching it shortly after it started in syndication on USA Network. I used to record the show every night and, as a matter of fact, I have every episode except one or two on VHS.

I found I really loved the show and I wish I would have watched it when it was new every week.:banghead And I really wish, like I'm sure many of the other members here, more shows would have been made.

Well, this was just my intro! I'll be seeing you!

May I be the first to welcome you to Al's Place.
Pull up a barstool and sit a spell.
:cheers

Yes, Welcome to Al's place. It is a really good community to be involved in. Don't be afraid to join into any of the threads here. I have met nothing but good folks here.

Hi there!
Welcome, make yourself right at home ! :)

And yep, we rarely bite.