saying hello to all a ya!

Sam_Are_Ethan

Temporary Account
Oct 6, 2009
uk
:wavey:wavey:wavey:waveyhi my name is ethan samkousky, and been a fan of the show for 2 years now

i'm originally from kansas city but i moved to the uk 3 months ago. its been a bit hard of course. radical changes are not my thing, but anyways i'm still happy because i've been involved in a christian charity already - helping people is what i love, i love people , nothing gives me more pleasure than that it's my natture what can i say. im a God person and thats why this show means so much to me, it changed my life. i wished i could be like sam becket but oh well i can still dream - hence my name, which is also supposed to read like samaritan, but anyways i don't know whta i would do if i wasnt a God-fearing person, if there was no god in my life i diont think i could live but thts just me i supose

i love many things like the titanic movie (im a guy biut i still cried), everything rellated to the titanic really and celine dion the most butiful voice ever, i love the show little house on the praire and when it comes to disney i go crazy becuz i luv every disney movie that as been made i dont care what the haters say about them. i can be considered a trekkie too . never saw the original rseries only the next generation and all the others but im trieing to get my hand on some episodes from the oroginal now , ive asssisted to many conventions and every time i love em even more, dont get me started on things like the languages, the federation, the many diferrent races from ST TNH etc, cuz i'll never stop. in general i love movies and shows that are butiful and preach good family values. all the lads at my school love horror stuff and repulsive action and even so called art which seems nothing but more repulsive actsof violence and graphic things for the disturbed people out there, increasing the hatred in this world, but i don¿t like that stuff... ... violence is not good in my opinion and butiful films like romance stuff & disnay are the ones that help our society.. i also only read butiful books... but my favorite ever is the Bible, and despise all the ones that have graphic depictions of violence books like those r not needed in my opinion, if i wana see bad things happning i watch the news so im sory if i seem a bit wierd to ya it's just how i am

this looks like a very great comunity and i hope you all has a place for me here

ps. sorry if somtimes i cnt write propperly, im a bit dyslexic, but im working on it now, actually some of the charity in which im involved helps people like me, so i'm more than happy to be a contributor

greetings!!! :):angel

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.
What part of the UK have you settled in?
Always happy to have another fan a-board! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Nice to meet you, Mr. Samkousky. Don't worry, if you like Quantum Leap, there'll be a lot of opportunities to have great discussion with the fellow members.

Hey, nice to meet you :)
Where abouts in the UK you living in? And what Christian Charity is it?
Sorry for all the questions - feel free to ask your own!

Hey, nice to meet you :)
Where abouts in the UK you living in? And what Christian Charity is it?
Sorry for all the questions - feel free to ask your own!

well acutally ive already posted where in the uk im living at the moment but it seems that my posts havent been aproved yet by the mod only a few

laper1, amymh: i'm living in cambridge, uk, 10 minutes away from the airport, there are many hotels surrounding us
acutally it's not my house it's my aunt's
my parents died 4 months ago in a car crash in maryland while they were on their vacation trip and me and my little sister had to move with my aunt, shes so nice, she even came for us and all, shes the one who got me into the charity acutally,
its a charity called "Tiahbach Rogueldcozy (Jesus Is Our Savior)", its not so famous so yoy've probably hadn't heard of it, its very small and it just got started, tiabach roguewldcozy is the name of the person who funded it, but im glad to be a part of it:), it's helping me a lot to deal with my parents death:(

Hello and welcome from me, too, Ethan! :)

I'm sorry, too, to hear from your parents. I hope you feel okay. Good luck for the charity!

laper1, amymh: i'm living in cambridge, uk, 10 minutes away from the airport, there are many hotels surrounding us
acutally it's not my house it's my aunt's
my parents died 4 months ago in a car crash in maryland while they were on their vacation trip and me and my little sister had to move with my aunt, shes so nice, she even came for us and all, shes the one who got me into the charity acutally,
its a charity called "Tiahbach Rogueldcozy (Jesus Is Our Savior)", its not so famous so yoy've probably hadn't heard of it, its very small and it just got started, tiabach roguewldcozy is the name of the person who funded it, but im glad to be a part of it:), it's helping me a lot to deal with my parents death:(

Cambridge is not that far from me - I'm in Bedford.
My condolences on the loss of your parents.
Good luck with the charity work. It is good to feel involved.

thanks, thanks a lot, i hope you're all adding me to your prayers, especially my sister cause she hasn't been able to get it out of her head, no matter what i tell her. sometimes i think that trying to talk to her is causing her more damage instead of easing her pain. shes 7 and sometimes she tells me that she understands, but the next minute i see her crying her heart out. my aunt and me tell her the usual things, but it hasn't been easy for us. i guess its normal at this point, i mean after all its only been 4 months, but oh, i wished i could do something more!:cryoh, sorry bout that but it's been hard for us. me myself havent been able to get it out of my systm. daubt that i will in a logn time

anyway laepra1: wow we're so close, maybe someday we could get to know each other, i don't know, have a meal or a cup of coffee, perhaps
btw, i love yer quote , completely irrefutable:)

thanks, thanks a lot, i hope you're all adding me to your prayers, especially my sister cause she hasn't been able to get it out of her head, no matter what i tell her. sometimes i think that trying to talk to her is causing her more damage instead of easing her pain. shes 7 and sometimes she tells me that she understands, but the next minute i see her crying her heart out. my aunt and me tell her the usual things, but it hasn't been easy for us. i guess its normal at this point, i mean after all its only been 4 months, but oh, i wished i could do something more!:cryoh, sorry bout that but it's been hard for us. me myself havent been able to get it out of my systm. daubt that i will in a logn time

anyway laepra1: wow we're so close, maybe someday we could get to know each other, i don't know, have a meal or a cup of coffee, perhaps
btw, i love yer quote , completely irrefutable:)
You and your family are certainly in my prayers.
It would be fun to meet up for coffee sometime.
We don't get to Cambridge very often, but if we plan a trip I'll let you know. Let me know if you are visiting Bedford anytime.
Thanks, I love that quote too. Leo says some wonderful things.