Ticket Payments

LeaperInTime

Project QL Intern
Hey there -
I'm ready to buy 2 tickets for the convention, but I remember several months ago, the committee mentioned that you can pay for your tics with a payment plan through PayPal or another form. I'm wondering if you can still do this?
Money is tight and I don't want to lose out on the tickets. I'd like to just secure the 2 and pay off by mid-summer.

Hopefully this can be done, because I'd really like to go.

Judy

Judy,

I remember the post in question. What was stated was that new credit cards tend to have no interest for the first six months you have the card. That way you could charge the tickets, and have six months to pay it off before acrewing interest.

At first we were going to do a payment plan, but then we dropped the price of the tickets by about half, so we felt like a payment plan would not really be needed anymore and would save us a lot of bookwork and time so we can work on other things.

But yes, getting a new credit card may be an option and paying it off a little at a time. We still have plenty of silver seats left, so you probably have a couple more months to buy if my guess is correct.