Welcome Felicity709

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Hello and welcome to Al's Place Felicity!

I hope that you enjoy this place as much as I have! :hurray

The more the merrier, right guys!?

Oh... and since you write... and yes, I did look and see the beginning of the story that you wrote... it's really good. I love the situation that Sam's in. :) ... you know you could write another and become a part of the Virtual Seasons.

Yes... yes... yes... I try to get as many writers as I can. You never know who's going to bring some of the most amazing stories to you. This year has been a blast and I look forward to the stories.

Again, it's great to have you here!

MJ

Welcome from me too, Chris,
I too was impressed by your writing - I would say that you were a rival for the VS slots, which I have recently started contributing to, but as MJ said, the more the merrier.
Welcome aboard, hope you have fun here, and I look forward to reading more QL from you - you have the relationship between our guys down very well, and I like your style!
If you feel comfortable about it, how about letting us know a bit more about yourself, where you hail from, and so on?

Hi everyone!

I just realized that you posted this for me, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. (so far at least) I was just thinking about doing it as a VS if that was possible. Of course that means I'd have to finish it, LOL. But hey, if you'd welcome me in, that would give me the motivation!

Hm, about myself...well, actually, I'm not a new fan of QL, I've loved it since it started in 1989. (it's just I recently rediscovered it on Sci Fi) At the time I was in high school and even convinced my history teacher to let us watch the "So Help Me God" during our studies of the Civil Rights Movement. I was (and still am) someone who believes that time travel is possible, if given enough...ahem...time, I think we'll get there.

Let's see, I'm 31 and live in the good old Midwest. That's probably enough for now. Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Felicity (aka Chris)

Chris, just realize that if you'd like to write for QL:TVS, it needs to be an original story not "aired" anywhere else. So... just think about it that way... okay?

Anyway... you write... you submit... your pretty much in... especially if you follow the story arcs... and believe me with the A to Z that we are working on, it'll eventually get done.
I hope. :)

Can't wait to see what this one does though.

Thanks again and welcome!

MJ

MJ, that's great. Well, the story is finished and hasn't been "aired" anywhere else unless you count the beginning of it in that Round Robin section. I'll email it to you and you can tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Felicity

Yup... Look there... or just email me the document and I'll format. Not a big deal. I've done it before and I'm sure that I'll be doing it again.

:)

If you want to do that, you're more than welcome.

Thanks,
MJ