Hey folks

sculptoris

Project QL Intern
Sep 6, 2008
Hey folks,

I was a constant visitor to the sci fi QL forums, and just kinda lost touch. Im back now though, so hopefully all my old buddies are still around? How you guys doing:
AlsPlaceBartender
Matt
tina_als_girl
Helen
And of course my good buddy the rod.

I like the site bartender, very good indeed!!

Welcome, sculptoris. I may not be on the list of people you knew from the Sci-Fi forum, seeing as how I came to this website in May, but welcome aboard anyways.

I'm the nerd of the group 8o. Or at least one of the nerds, if anyone else wants to be a nerd as well. :lol Oh, and I make a lot of terrible jokes in which the smilie of me laughing indicates that I'm probably the only one doing so.

sculptoris said:
Hey folks,

I was a constant visitor to the sci fi QL forums, and just kinda lost touch. Im back now though, so hopefully all my old buddies are still around? How you guys doing:
AlsPlaceBartender
Matt
tina_als_girl
Helen
And of course my good buddy the rod.

I like the site bartender, very good indeed!!

:hurray: I'm here - [unless you meant one of the other Helens in which case I'll slink back into cyberspace lol.]

Sadly, the rod has not been around for a while. Hopefully he'll find his way back one day.

I recall the name sculptoris - good to have you back. This place is Wayyyyy better than the Sci Fi forums.

Pull up a bar stool and sit a spell, there's still lots to talk about.

alsplacebartender said:
It's been a long time since the sci-fi forums! Welcome back.

Yeah, that site was the pits! Too troll friendly as I remember. Whatever happened to all of the old gang??