Yet another new member, oh boy!

C

crayonx

Hi there,

Long time QL fan, first time poster here. I've browsed and looked at Al's Place top to bottom, still have stuff to look at. Well done, all who are involved! :eek

I just finished watching "Mirror Image" yet again which I have on VHS. I never get tired of watching it, but like many others, I wasn't too thrilled with the ending (although it was an appropriate way to end the series at the time), a great episode nonetheless. :hurray

I've done a lot of writing in the past (personal stuff, nothing published yet for $$$) have a few published articles on the 'net. After so many random thoughts, I've finally started up my fan-fic episode, and I'm hoping to have it appear as an episode in the virtual seasons, which are very impressive, by the way. People tell me I am a good writer. I hope that's the case. Would it be okay if I posted a sneak preview of my story on this board?

Well, enough ranting, I need to go outside because it's a nice day. Anyhow, I hope I feel welcome here. Seems like a nice place. Ciao,

Crayonx
:poke

ANOTHER one?!? :lol

Just teasing... the more the merrier! Welcome aboard! MJ would be the one who would let you know if you could put a sneak peek of your proposed VS story on the board, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind. She's a sweet gal! I'm sure she'd more than happy to have another new writer for the Virtual Seasons! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Until Next Time,

Welcome to Al's Place Message board, Crayonx! :hooray We always love to see new members here to discuss our favourite show.

Sorry, but my post is going to have to be short and sweet. School is overbearing my poor brain. <L> Enjoy your time here!

... Mike. ^_^

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm reception.

For those who are reading this thread and want a sneak peak at my story (I have the whole plot figured out, so I'm not just writing it as I go along), you can find it here (MS Word Format):

www.sharemation.com/crayo...akPeek.doc

It's basically the Prologue and part of Act I, although I'm about 1/2 way through Act II. I'm hoping to have it done by around Nov 18, which happens to be the 10th anniversary of my 19th birthday! Yay!

Enjoy! Let me know what you think! I'm good at accepting criticism!;)

Hiya! ^_^ Welcome to the boards. I'm the crazy one, Yoshihira (Or so what Damon calls me) >_>; We all hope j00 stay with us for a looong time ^__________^!