Is that it then?

TGO77

Project QL Intern
Sep 16, 2007
So does it appear that all hope for a new show or continuations of the original are over?

Just how much reality programming is needed on the TV?

If it were to be revived, how would it fare? Would what happened to Knight Rider be repeated with QL?

Dick Wolf has sworn to find a new home for Law & Order, why wasnt this sort of loyalty shown by the QL powers that were?

Will it take some sort of Quantum Leap terrorist cell for QL to be noticed again?

I haven't heard a peep from anyone lately. I do know that Deborah Pratt does have plans to get her QL novel on the internet somehow, someday. Right now she is still doing The Vision Quest, so it may be awhile.

The novel is the one that she read portions of at the convention. The video footage of this was hijacked by Barbara Pilnick unfortunately, so I don't know anything about it and haven't heard it myself since I was not able to attend the reading. I think I was stuck ushering some guy named Scott around getting him ready for the stage at the time. Man, what a job. ;)

I haven't heard a peep from anyone lately. I do know that Deborah Pratt does have plans to get her QL novel on the internet somehow, someday. Right now she is still doing The Vision Quest, so it may be awhile.

The novel is the one that she read portions of at the convention. The video footage of this was hijacked by Barbara Pilnick unfortunately, so I don't know anything about it and haven't heard it myself since I was not able to attend the reading. I think I was stuck ushering some guy named Scott around getting him ready for the stage at the time. Man, what a job. ;)

there are some bits of her reading from it on the DVD, Brian

As long as DPB has his finger on the button, I think we're at an impasse.

NCIS (a favorite show) is in its 8th season and Bellisario has very little day-to-day involvement. Shane Brennan is exec. producing NCIS: LA.

So what's Don doing? Making another Airwolf series?

Scott and Dean aren't getting any younger. It's time to do a QL show, even if he has to fund it himself and make the money back on direct DVD sales.

We already missed one chance, with the gap between Enterprise and Men of a Certain Age. Knowing TNT, they'll probably bang out another 10-12 episodes this fall and then Scott would be free for a few months.

If you can't trust Deborah Pratt with QL, who can you trust?

Last edited: