Baby on the way!

Wow congrats .. a bit in advance.. on the soon to arrive!
:cheers

Hi all,

In the morning on Tuesday the 7th my new son will be born via C-section! His name is Keaton, I hope you'll all keep us in your prayers and wish us the best. Will post some photos soon :)

Prayers going up even now for you, your wife and little Keaton's safe arrival. :hurray:Congratulations, Dad! :hurray:

Eleiece

Wonderful news, congratulations! Apologies for being late on the uptake. Being a parent is the greatest thing, and I've enjoyed it immensely--though I've found in the past three years that being a grandparent is way better! :D

Congratulations Brian! Glad all went well and you've got a new little "leaper" on your hands!
I'd offer you a cigar,but I'm a hologram!

Oh yes, Samuel turned 1 on the 17th of September. Hard to believe that he's already a year!!

Here's some of his b-day pics!!

We had so many good times in LA for Leapback too. I'm glad most of you guys got to meet my baby boy. He's always so happy and glad to see me every morning. When he wakes up, he always points up, and squeezes his hands before pointing to the light. :p

birthday2f.jpg

birthday5e.jpg

birthday7h.jpg

birthday8n.jpg

What a cute baby! I love the bottom picture, where he's sticking out his tongue, LOL! (Yes, I am laughing out loud) What a sweetheart!

Thanks for a great start to a dreary Wednesday morning.

Coming in late on this but congratulations and you picked two of the GREATEST names for your adorable children!