Quantum Leap fanzine

LadyKayoss

Project QL Intern
Jan 26, 2006
Michigan
Mods, if you feel this belongs in the fanfiction section, feel free to move it. I just placed this in the general forum for wider exposure.

I was wondering if there's any interest here in Quantum Leap fanzines. For about ten years now, ever since I discovered their existence, I've wanted to do one. One of the ideas I was thinking about was a Christmas anthology zine called I'll Be Home for Christmas. I love Christmas stories, and a whole zine devoted to QL Christmas tales would be great, in my opinion. Obviously, it's too late to think about such a project for this year, but is there any interest in one for next year, either as a contributor or just as a reader? I'm trying to figure out if there's enough intersest to make this worth the effort.

Sorry I haven't kept up with the various threads here at the general forum. Too much to do, too little time! Eek.

But if you want to go ahead with a zine project, we'll certainly help you market it at the con. A lot of fans who might be reluctant to order something through the mail, might readily pick up a copy "in hand."