mazdog

mazdog

Project QL Intern
Nov 27, 2006
Illinois
Hi everyone. It's great to find out that there are so many QL fans out there. I have been a fan for a long time. My youngest son just got season 5 for me (with a little help from Dad) for an early Christmas present. I'm going to try to spread them out and not watch the whole season in 2 days!!:hurray:

May I be the first to welcome you to our great community.

I'm the resident :wacko Brit.

This is absotively posilutely THE BEST place in the whole wide webworld for all things Quantum, and the friendliest too.

Pull up a barstool and sit a spell.

Glad to have you on board.

Hey Maz, Welcome to the greatest site on the planet(!) for all your QL related nuggets and fizzbangs. Enjoy your time here and watching S5 with your family.

See yah around ;)

You have more restraint than I do - I did actually watch all of season 5 in two days. Heh... Anyway, welcome to the board!

LadyKayoss said:
You have more restraint than I do - I did actually watch all of season 5 in two days. Heh... Anyway, welcome to the board!

I have to have restraint. When season 3 came out, I was so excited to watch them all, I completly skipped over one side of the disc and I missed my favorite episode. B*******n with "Stevie King"!!!!:lol