Finale appearances? (Possible spoilers)

soulless

Project QL Intern
Oct 28, 2022
England
Who do you think might appear in the finale, or hope will?

I don't think we'll get a Sam cameo until at least Season 2 and Sammy Jo if she was working at QL, or had been and has left before the present, would have had a mention by now I'm sure.
I think Alia, Zoey and/or Thames would be awesome, especially following confirmation that the "Evil Leapers" have been confirmed to not been retconned out of existence like the waiting room.
My biggest hope would be a Bruce McGill cameo, either as "GTFW" or just for fun easter egg.

I think if Scott Bakula does eventually sign on (or has secretly signed on for a later appearance and he’s just pretending not to be interested) that it won’t be until Season 2 as well. The little nuggets of Sam and Al they give us in each episode have surprisingly been enough for me. I think having Bruce McGill appear as anything would be fantastic.

The whole Sammy Jo thing makes me wonder if she even exists anymore. Once Sam went back and changed Al’s history it pretty much shunted the entire original series into an alternate history. There were quite a few times that Al had knowledge from an ex-wife that he now was never married too. What influence did Beth’s involvement (or at least being part of Al’s ongoing life) did that have on the original leaps. Ziggy doesn’t talk anymore and maybe never did now considering Ian was giving her a fake robotic voice. I wouldn’t mind seeing flashbacks or hearing stories from the original project in this new timeline that help set up the situation they are in now.

I still want a scene with Janis at Al’s grave talking to her Daddy.

Who do you think might appear in the finale, or hope will?

I don't think we'll get a Sam cameo until at least Season 2 and Sammy Jo if she was working at QL, or had been and has left before the present, would have had a mention by now I'm sure.
I think Alia, Zoey and/or Thames would be awesome, especially following confirmation that the "Evil Leapers" have been confirmed to not been retconned out of existence like the waiting room.
My biggest hope would be a Bruce McGill cameo, either as "GTFW" or just for fun easter egg.

I think all those are great ideas and as an avid fan of the original hope for at least some acknowledgement of them in the show, but and I say this with caution I think this show is trying to find its own groove before bringing in any of the "old" characters. I hope otherwise.

I can just imagine Ben touring the future version of QL hq ( at least 2035-2040)and he sees future descendants of Sami Jo and Donna Eleese in the honour roll of some of the deceased.

Also, Zoey Alia and Thames were thought to be from a timeframe of at least 20 years ahead of original QL, so 1999 to 2020, so we could meet them theoretically in Magic and Addisons present or in the approx 2040 future evil time period as oldies. Also I'm pretty sure Zoey died right? Unless they show her before her death.