Episode 15 opinion (spoiler)

ian2k6

Project QL Intern
Mar 29, 2006
So I watched episode 15 last night and I actually prefer Jenn as the hologram, she brought a bit of sassiness and comic relief to the episode. I'd like to see more episodes with Jenn as the hologram.

Beats the romantic gazing into eachother eyes dynamic between Ben and Addisson asking how they are every minute.

Jenn was really refreshing and she had an AL type vibe about her comebacks and scenes with Ben.

More of the same please.

I also enjoyed Jenn as the hologram, the charactor has grown on me although her absence from HQ in the next episode is interesting in light of *spoiler* not sure if the actor had a conflict/really was sick or if that is going to end up a plot point.

I do hope we get to see several alternate holograms.

I also enjoyed Jenn as the hologram, the charactor has grown on me although her absence from HQ in the next episode is interesting in light of *spoiler* not sure if the actor had a conflict/really was sick or if that is going to end up a plot point.

I do hope we get to see several alternate holograms.

The theme of this show it seems is to intro a new plot point in every episode 😂

But again in this episode we had some very OTT acting by Caitlin who plays Addison, some good some bad, her shouting out when Ben is near death is more screechy than painful and saddening.

It worked far better with Jenn last week which kept their relationship with Ben at just collegues helping eachother and bouncing off eachother.