a year ago this week

CynthialovesQuantumLeap

Project QL Intern
Aug 12, 2008
I was just remembering that a year this week I would be in LA at the convention. What wonderful and special lifelong memories I have of that time.
I will never forget meeting all the wonderful people I met.
Brian, MJ, an so many more.
I had such an unforgetable time. It breaks my heart about all the sad ness with the tape of the convention but this I know nobody will never steal my joy of that time. Nobody.

Marcus was so funny and sweet. I will never forget meeting Scott.
And also all the other actors and actresses that I met from the show who signed my autograph book.

I especially was honored to meet Liz Torres cause I got to not only see a special lady but speak Spanish to her.
Thank you to all and also to Jay for getting me through meeting Scott.
:hurray:

a year ago

I was just remembering that a year this week I would be in LA at the convention. What wonderful and special lifelong memories I have of that time.
I will never forget meeting all the wonderful people I met.
Brian, MJ, and so many more.
I had such an unforgetable time. It breaks my heart about all the sad ness with the tape of the convention but this I know nobody will never steal my joy of that time. Nobody.

Marcus was so funny and sweet. I will never forget meeting Scott.
And also all the other actors and actresses that I met from the show who signed my autograph book.

I especially was honored to meet Liz Torres cause I got to not only see a special lady but speak Spanish to her.
Thank you to all and also to Jay for getting me through meeting Scott.
:hurray:
You are all so special and wonderful.
I was able to get on a plane for the first time in 10 years.

It was a great time for all! Forget the DVD mess caused by Barbara and the rest of the ex-committee for now. It was a great convention, loads of fun! I met dozens of people I had only typed to before (lol) and personally met and got to speak with every guest star we hosted.

Wow - what a fantastic weekend. Lots of work for me, but it was just such a great thing we did for fans and the Starlight Children's Foundation as well.

I'm so proud to have been involved with it and so thankful to everyone who supported the convention and me in various issues that arose before, during, and after.

If you have video, photos, etc that you haven't shared with others, now is a great time to send them in so I can get them on the website! Just send them to brian@leapback2009.com

Thank you all!

When's the next convention, I wanna go! :) I only missed it because I was locked out of here, wanted to get some info before I drove out alone. :(