In the love of the season

systemcat

Project QL Intern
Aaawh what a cute, pretty sight. A co-worker of mine beating a singing Christmas toy.

I'll explain.

Has any one here ever seen a "Singing Animated Friend"? This was the signing setup of three emperor penguins, two adults and one baby with adult coloring. They sing, move & light up to "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas".

Some how the baby penguin got stuck shaking CONSTANTLY. It was like seeing baby Mumble with a caffeine issue. Blake, a co-worker of mine didn't like this one bit and really took it out on the toy to fix it. He was snapping at the toy like it was his enemy and slamming it against the table it was sitting on. This even included smashing down it's head. He fixed it ... after ten minutes of this. Thank goodness this took place in the employee lounge away from customers.

Blake and the baby stuffed penguin. That story just gives the holidays an extra warm feeling doesn't it :p ?

Oh how cute!! There should be a show somewhere entitled "When toys go wild"

When my eldest daughter was almost 1, she got invited to another 1 year olds party, he got a electronic drum which made various drumming noises (obviously) from the uncle. Well, we showed samantha who promptly vomitted on it and then it started drumming louder and louder and faster and faster and was getting higher piched, the dad and friend had to race around for a screwdriver to unscrew the battery cover in order to take the batts out so it would stop. You could hear them in the other room laughing hysterically over the drum which by this time was screeching incredibly loudly.

The uncle was not in attendance at the party and when i offered to replace the toy, the childs mother, rather enthusiastically declined my offer. Can't imagine why she wouldn't want a really noisy repatative drumming toy in the house.