SCOTT BAKULA in LONDON !!

NEWS:
"An audience with Scott Bakula, Saturday 18th July 2009" ;)

"Gold Pass" holders will have reserved seating and do not need to purchase a ticket.
But if you have not bought the "Gold Pass", you must to buy right now the Ticket for the Audience: 20 £ each + recorded delivered + taxes. :banghead
Seating is limited and will be numbered.

More information here:
http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49387

I tried buying a gold pass but couldn't - they don't sell to Australians. I'm waiting to hear how I can buy my passes for this con.

Ha? what do you mean "they don't sell to Aussies"?
do you mean because there's no Australia in the list of "countries"?
They didn't have Israel as well, so I chose UK in the drop down menu & then wrote Israel in the next line. They accepted it fine.
Try it!

(does that mean you're coming? we can continue what we've talked about?) :dreaming

Ha? what do you mean "they don't sell to Aussies"?
do you mean because there's no Australia in the list of "countries"?
They didn't have Israel as well, so I chose UK in the drop down menu & then wrote Israel in the next line. They accepted it fine.
Try it!

(does that mean you're coming? we can continue what we've talked about?) :dreaming

YES! I have decided to do this! What better present than seeing and hearing Scott Bakula on my birthday! I wonder if he would sing happy birthday to me. :dreaming

But obviously the 18th is THE better date, even Scott thinks so. Why else would he choose that date to speak for 45 minutes!

I got confirmation yesterday that I have a gold pass to LFCC woohoo! We should have a reunion of LeapBackers at LFCC.

Marissa that's great! that means you don't have to worry about having a place to sit at any of the talks (especially the charged ones() & we can sit together... woo-hoo! (answer the FB email)

MARISSA IN LONDON!

Booked my flights last night, going to be in London from 12th of July to the 22nd of July, and hoping to bump into a few leapers over there!

I will miss Helen's birthday, Tom will miss his but mine and Emma's are set to rock all weekend with Scott!

Only a few days left... I wish those who are going to see Scoot in london a wonderful time and much fun. :hurray: I wish I could be there, too. But you can't get everything you want... I'll think of you! Give Scott a hug from me. ;)

Orginally I was going on my own but now I'm meeting up with my twin sister in Bristol on saturday and we're going to travel to london together on sunday. :)

My twin was giggling when she said "I wonder what Scott would do seeing Identical Twins?" in which I started to giggle.

It freaks my brother-in-law out when he sees us together he thinks it's like "Village of The Damned" :) heheheheee!!!

I'm excited and terrified in equal measure.
I don't do well in crowds, and tend to panic about getting lost in strange places.
Added to which, having been evacuated from an Oxford Street store for a bomb scare years ago when I was Christmas shopping with my mum, I swore I'd never go back to London. Only Scott could get me to change that decision.

For all those going have a safe trip. Janna, I know you will have special memories. I still am so touched by what happened to you at the leap convention.
Be safe everyone.

I'm very upset now.
On July 2nd, my son Bob ordered photo sessions with Scott and with Michael Shanks as my birthday present.
He got a confirmation email.
Today, he got another email, saying the order had been rejected and to reorder.
He tried to do so, but both are sold out!
After my disaster with the camera freezing when I met Dean, I was thrilled to think I'd be safe with official photos.
Now I won't get them.

I'm very upset now.
On July 2nd, my son Bob ordered photo sessions with Scott and with Michael Shanks as my birthday present.
After my disaster with the camera freezing when I met Dean, I was thrilled to think I'd be safe with official photos.
Now I won't get them.

That's so unfair. Is there someone you can complain to? Show them the confirmation email that you got?

Good luck on your trip, anyway.

I'm very upset now.
Now I won't get them.

I totally can't believe that!

I only got the chance to order my tickets a couple of weeks ago. My sister and I are going together. I got an email yesterday telling me that my order would be processed within the next couple of days.

Wow looks like sunday is going to be totally busy as the tickets for the photoshoot on saturday is still avaiable.

I hope things work out for you.

See you there!

Janine xxx (PS I'll be there on Sunday as well! I'm always the loudest in the room!)

EDIT I've just seen this message http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51407 I'd check this out! :)

I managed to get hold of them on the phone.
It seems they've messed up with several people.
The tickets are reserved for us, we have to take a copy of the confirmation email with us and buy the tickets when we get there.
At least we'll get them, but I get the feeling there will be quite a queue at the Organizers booth trying to sort it out. So the day will start with hassle.
*Sigh

sorry to hear that they messed up your order.

you should be fine getting tickets for the photoshoots on the day. they rarley sell out.

have fun!

xjx

he got papped yesterday at LAX - so he must be here in London by now!

yay!

am i allowed to post the pictures?

i got the date wrong - he was papped at LAX on tuesday 14th July.

(APOLOGIES - I GOT THE DATE WRONG - these were taken 14 january 2008 not 14th july- i will go hide in the corner now)

scotthigh.jpg

scott1.jpg

Last edited: