Time Heals

Julia that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I clicked on the link intending to bookmark and read later, but I got sucked in and read the whole thing. I LOVED it!

Julia I thought that was wonderful!

I loved the irony of Sam breaking the mirror, given what happens when he starts Leaping!

Keep writing and keep posting, more more more please!

McDuck said:
Julia that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I clicked on the link intending to bookmark and read later, but I got sucked in and read the whole thing. I LOVED it!

Thank. Wow, I don't think I can remember anyone ever saying they got sucked in by what I wrote. To think, this all started off as one little scene I kept seeing over and over in my mind (Sam sitting on the steps of the chapel waiting) and I was almost going to ignore that little plot bunny since I was deep in the middle of writing something else at the time (which is being proofread right now and I'll post it as soon as it's ready).

leaper1 said:
Julia I thought that was wonderful!

I loved the irony of Sam breaking the mirror, given what happens when he starts Leaping!

Keep writing and keep posting, more more more please!

Thanks. I never really thought of the irony of Sam breaking the mirror when I wrote it. That all stems from something I've been tempted to do on more than one occassion when I've been angry with myself.

As for the more, I do have another story right now that is out being proofread. It also takes place before Sam starts leaping. As soon as it's all set, I'll post a link to it. I've also started on yet another story and it's coming along so sooner or later it too will be posted.