Sliders meets quantum leap

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Part 1

Quinn Mallory and his friends run down the road as police quickly run after the Sliders.

Quinn takes the the timer out of his jacket pocket and looks at timer "5:00" minutes left on the clock.

"guys we need to slide now!"

Quinn looking worried by seeing the police from this world in hot pursuit of the Sliders.

Arturo says

"OK my boy let's slide!"

Quinn finds a good spot he aims the timer and presses the button.

Suddenly the blue energy of the timer shoots out and the vortex opens in front of the team.

The blue vortex opens and waves like moving water flows in front of them.

The team jump into the portal one after the other and when Quinn is all but left he turns around and waves at the cops good bye and shows a cheeky smile on his face and jumps into the portal.

As the police reach the portal the vortex closes and leaves them dum founded not sure how to deal with the situation.

The team float through the tunnel of the vortex with there physical bodies turning into particles and turning back into them into their physical form.

The portal opens on the other side and each team member falls out of the portal saying

"wo, wo"

Trying to not hurt themselves from the slide in.

as each member lands on the floor they slowly picks themselves up from hitting the grass the team find themselves in a park and when the final member of the team falls out of the vortex Quinn picks himself up the vortex closes behind him and at that moment.

Quinn is surround in bright blue light and he is covered in blue light and energy and Dr Sam Beckett leaps into Quinn Mallory.

When the light fades away Sam sees people in front of him who look like they are trying to get there bearings of the area and situation.

The timer in his pocket starts to beep
Sam takes the timer out of his jacket pocket.

And Arturo says to quinn

"let's see my boy? how much time do we have on this world?"

Sam looking deeply confused by Arturo words looks down at the timer and the read out says

"24 hours"

And Sam says

"oh boy!"

End of part 1

Sliders meet quantum leap

Part 2

The waiting room

Quinn now in Dr Becketts body he looks around the white/ blue room and he sees all he is wearing is a white skin suit.

He looks around feeling a little alarmed a little by this new situation and says out loud to himself

"guys!, guys! where are you?"

He trys to say there names but suddenly at that moment he couldn't remember there names at all.

Feeling really puzzled at this stage he couldn't remember a lot it was as if his memory was like cheese with big holes in the cheese of his memory.

Quinn said out loud to himself

"what is going on, on this slide?"

He slowly walks up to the table in the front of him in the room he looks at the mirror and he sees Sam's reflection looking back at him from the looking glass feeling really surprised and startled by the mirror image.

He touches his face and the reflection copys his movement perfectly.

Suddenly the waiting room door opens Quinn turns around and Al wearing his usual clothes walks up to him tapping the hand link. Looking confused plus trying to obtain information.

With the device light up shinning yellow, red and green in his hand.

Quinn says to Al

"who are you?"

Al trying to nurse a headache says

"if I got a dollar every time someone told me that I would have a lot of money right now."

Al says to the new visitor

"who are you?" Al tapping the hand link in front of him.

End of part 2