To McDuck (and anyone else who joined after 1/1/04)

D

Dman176

Don't worry, I'm not upset, but could you do me a favor?

If you wouldn't mind, could you start a new topic for sig-testing and other related stuff? Most of the members who joined up within the past 6 months wouldn't know about what happened last year, but "Andrea" (Yoshihira) and I had some, um... "issues" that got brought up around the time of her last response on the "Sig testing" thread. She posted that when she was "supposed" to be somewhere else, away from a computer. It's a very long story, which I believe is still on this board somewhere if you search back to the very beginning of 2004. I had left for about a month as a result...

Just wanted to alert you to the feelings that that post in particular brings up with me. I didn't think it would still bother me after all this time, but I guess the feelings are still there every now and then...

Thanks! :)

Sorry, Damon....I had done some new threads for just that purpose just last week and saw that they had been deleted, so I assumed we weren't supposed to create new threads for that purpose and that we were to add on to the existing SigPic testing thread.

I'm so sorry if I resurrected bad feelings for you. :( I sure didn't mean to.

Oh no, you didn't really. I just wanted to give you and others a heads-up. Please don't think you drudged up bad memories.

It's just that most of the topics she either started or contributed to haven't been updated in months, so seeing her name again kind of reminded me of what happened back then. I didn't really think it would bother me anymore, but I guess there are still some lingering emotions there. Anyone who wasn't here during that time would have no idea of what might have went on between long-time members. She had been around for a while until New Year's; before I came along, actually. Don't worry about it, okay? No apologies are even necessary. :)

As far as the signature-testing thread, I'm not sure why it would be deleted, unless it was started in the Trash Bin.

Nope, started in this "room." Oh well, I guess the Forum Balrog followed me over. ;)