I'm back

systemcat

Project QL Intern
Ok there are some sad reasons why you guys haven't seen me for a while. Number one, I was homless for a few months. It's only since the end of month before last that I've had a real home to stay in. Now I no longer have a computer with internet access. Every time I get online now, it's due to the local library letting me. Yuh can't bookmark on these machines so I've been wondering for a while how to regularly get in this forum. I have quick links to other forums thanks to I no longer delete PM notice emails, plus I can type in my web site's address blindfolded. It's thanks to Ohboy that I'm back now.

He reminded me that I have a couple links that leed to this site from mine. Jassian, read some of your latest topic, gonna be a star8)? There's some thing I have in mind, a film project, that if I get the money and your willing. I'll get all the FTP space needed to store your work. Direct links, no YouTube. Interested?

Send me some info on it and I'll see what I can do :)

And welcome back!!

Ah, glad to see you around here again, Systemcat! Glad I could help, even if I wasn't quite sure I was when I mentioned those links. :lol

Welcome back. Do they have USB ports on those library computers? Perhaps you can download a version of Firefox that will run on a thumb drive.

http://portableapps.com/[/quote]

Thanks and ?

Ah, glad to see you around here again, Systemcat! Glad I could help, even if I wasn't quite sure I was when I mentioned those links. :lol

When I was asking about a replacement link to the Star Trek one.

Welcome back matey :)

Systemcat, would you be interested in making a scene for my documentary?

I'd understand if you said no.

:)

:D I'm always interesting in doing artwork but I must state I no longer have a good computer at home. ...Some how I have a trio of Windows '98 computers. ..None of them can run Bryce (the software that made those cool pic.s for jassian). But there is a photo editor I've picked up to replace my lost Ulead one. And what it can do:hair8).

Ok there are some sad reasons why you guys haven't seen me for a while. Number one, I was homless for a few months. It's only since the end of month before last that I've had a real home to stay in. Now I no longer have a computer with internet access. Every time I get online now, it's due to the local library letting me. Yuh can't bookmark on these machines so I've been wondering for a while how to regularly get in this forum. I have quick links to other forums thanks to I no longer delete PM notice emails, plus I can type in my web site's address blindfolded. It's thanks to Ohboy that I'm back now.

He reminded me that I have a couple links that leed to this site from mine. Jassian, read some of your latest topic, gonna be a star8)? There's some thing I have in mind, a film project, that if I get the money and your willing. I'll get all the FTP space needed to store your work. Direct links, no YouTube. Interested?

welcome back from anewbie!
hope ya're doing well

Ah okay :)

Well the offer is always open if you can do it :)

I'm kinda doing the same thing jass is doing and making a doco to try and sell.

So if you ever can then let me know.

It'll be a while yet before I finish.

I just started filming scenery shots :)

....Hmm well Bryce may be gone but I do have a new program I'm messing with. Anima8or. It's a headache to work with since I'm still learning it (plus the fact it's info PDF file doesn't want to open right). But it is a 3D animation program, and freeware, so I can't do a lot of whining about it. When I figure out fully how to use the program, I'll give you a buzz so I can do this work for you.

welcome back from anewbie!
hope ya're doing well

Thanks :), almost every thing is back to normal. Meaning having an apartment, stuff to fill it with & things to take up my time. ..Now if only I had an internet connection at home and a car so I don't have to walk around town when it's 32 degrees.

I'm in the middle of typing up a couple of contracts now.

One being for:

- Me being allowed to use other people's work
- Money made of my work being split fair between all people involved

Thanks systemcat

:)

Welcome, just tell me when your ready8).

Welcome back systemcat. I hope things settle down for you soon.

Thanks:), if things go well every thing should get settled in the next couple of weeks.