Youtube

Nope, I don't own a YouTube account. I would have no need to, seeing as how I don't post up videos. But I do watch videos on YouTube at times.

By the way, Angvav, is that your dog? The one in the videos on that link?

Mine is:

http://www.youtube.com/rjoyhelvie

Not much on there right now, but I'm hoping to start a vlog soon, so my sis can show it to my baby niece.

Eventually I'm gonna start an account as tinaalsgirl and use that to upload fanvids, just to keep it separate from my Director's account, just in case I get anything taken down by YT (which has happened once with a Stargate fanvid I'd made).

Now that Warner has finally caved, there hopefully shouldn't be nearly as much muting and video-deleting going on on Youtube as there had been...

OMG. Speaking of that... Once the deal is completely through, I wonder if one of my favorite users will be able to re-upload their vids! Oh, how I hope it will happen!

http://www.youtube.com/user/michaelbluth2

Joy

Wow!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

It's actually an accent as well as a speech impediment.

Actually - Alot of people are nice and ask me why I talk that way.

I hope I'm allowed to say this, I'll maybe get my behind kicked but anyways....

Thanks - mwah mwah mwah :)

I got more videos comin' :)

I noticed people are very vicious on youtube.

My god what I've seen people say.

And people should not be mean to you either Sam are ethan.

your rite andgvav
i didnt mind at first , but then they started callin me names just cuz im black can u believe it? and on the 21 century OMG!!

Can I tell you something and not get in trouble for it?

There are two things that make people mean and awful.

You know what they are?

- Lack of common sense
- Lack of feelings

Without these 2 things - how do you know NOT to hurt people?

Sorry - I don't mean bad in saying this - but I hope my point is standing out like a sore thumb here.

There are two things that make people mean and awful.

- Lack of common sense
- Lack of feelings

Without these 2 things - how do you know NOT to hurt people?

Care to explain further, please? Why do you think that they lack common sense and feelings?

Thats not what I think. I was trying to make a point.

I can tend to say things and not explain myself very well when I try to get a point across.

Or say things I don't very well mean or think or feel to try get a certain point across so please don't think that my previous post is what I think.

Not exactly so.

I not so sure if I have got my point across here.

Let me answer your question with a question if I may.

You said this:

"i didnt mind at first , but then they started callin me names just cuz im black can u believe it? and on the 21 century OMG!!"

Do you think people whom use common sense would say this?

Would people understand how you feel when they say this?

Why do you think people are being mean?

Hope I make sense here.

Hope I have not offended here.

Sorry if I have.

Not my intention.

Very well said, Ang, I think. I'll never understand why some people are mean or why some people judge about others and why some can't accept that people are different. Even if I don't like what other people are doing - if they like it, it's okay and no reason for me to be vicious. :)

Wow Imagine - my words exactly :)

I'm not one who is very good with words so I'm awfully sorry if I didn't explain myself very well. I'm more of a feely guy if this makes sense :)

I was trying to ram my point home that it's not very nice to be mean to someone.

And that theres no sense in being mean.

I'll never understand why people are mean to each other.

Sorry for being silly here.

You said this:

"i didnt mind at first , but then they started callin me names just cuz im black can u believe it? and on the 21 century OMG!!"

Do you think people whom use common sense would say this?

Would people understand how you feel when they say this?

Why do you think people are being mean?

Got it, got it. They sure understand how people feel when they hurt them, that's why they do it. Maybe they've been hurt before in the same way, or probably in an even more cruel way, and now they find some kind of pleasure in inflicting pain to others. I wouldn't call that lack of feelings, or even insecurity. Maybe the problem is that they're flooded with non-corresponded feelings, or maybe they were corresponded, but not in a proper way. That's clear, but that's only the part about the feelings.

What interested me was the part where you said that there's also lack of common sense. What does "common sense" mean to you? How would you define it?

I'll never understand why some people are mean or why some people judge about others and why some can't accept that people are different. Even if I don't like what other people are doing - if they like it, it's okay and no reason for me to be vicious. :)

Very good point there, believe it or not. There are many people that would deliberately close their ears to what you just said. More than you may want to know, that's for sure.

Common sense.

Firstly - may I ask something here?

Why are you asking me what I think common sense means?

What I think isn't the point here.

Okay here goes.....

I'll answer this with a question.

What does common sense mean to you?

Is it meaning that a person thinks before they act?

Thinks about how other people feel before they say something mean?

Thinks about not hurting other people in any way?

I know it sounds like I'm judging people here.

Although it's not my intention.

Any person may be good.

But whether a person insults you once or 10 times - its not very wise to yeah?

My point is this.

Do you think people are being wise when they insult you?

Hope I'm making sense here.

Feel free to pick my brains here.

Ask me any question if I don't make sense here.

The questions you are asking me here - may I please ask why you are asking me them?

I'm interested to see why.

Also - may I ask what you feel when people are mean to you?

I'm interested to see why - because of the questions you have been asking me here.

Sorry for the questioning back here. No harm intended.

And just to stress again. Just Because I said "lack of feelings" or "lack of common sense" - I did say these things to try and get a point across here.

Which is that its not very nice to be mean to someone.

My line of thinking tends to be left from centre.

So sorry everyone.

:)

Last edited:
Maybe they've been hurt before in the same way, or probably in an even more cruel way...

That's an interesting idea, Ethan. You may be right, that may be the reason, but I think it's not an excuse. But sometimes it may be easier, when you remember that maybe they've been hurt, too.

Common sense.

Firstly - may I ask something here?

Why are you asking me what I think common sense means?

What I think isn't the point here.

Okay here goes.....

I'll answer this with a question.

What does common sense mean to you?

Is it meaning that a person thinks before they act?

Thinks about how other people feel before they say something mean?

Thinks about not hurting other people in any way?

I know it sounds like I'm judging people here.

Although it's not my intention.

Any person may be good.

But whether a person insults you once or 10 times - its not very wise to yeah?

My point is this.

Do you think people are being wise when they insult you?

Hope I'm making sense here.

Feel free to pick my brains here.

Ask me any question if I don't make sense here.

The questions you are asking me here - may I please ask why you are asking me them?

I'm interested to see why.

Also - may I ask what you feel when people are mean to you?

I'm interested to see why - because of the questions you have been asking me here.

Sorry for the questioning back here. No harm intended.

And just to stress again. Just Because I said "lack of feelings" or "lack of common sense" - I did say these things to try and get a point across here.

Which is that its not very nice to be mean to someone.

My line of thinking tends to be left from centre.

So sorry everyone.

:)

I'm preparing my honest response here, angvav, so please have a little patience on me.

But before I answer you properly, I'll also respond to the first part of your post with a question, if that's OK: What/how did you feel when Mr. Boogiem*n insulted you on YouTube? Please notice that I didn't know what was going on here, I mean, why you were talking about a Boogiem*n, but then I saw your post where you said that you had copped your first abuse and connected the dots. Then I visited your profile and your videos on YouTube and I finally figured it out, so please, how did you feel? I'm asking you this because maybe that way I'll be able to relate it to how I felt when they called me the N-word and many other things. No harm intended here.

How I feel has nothing to do with it.

And honestly - a person with common sense would not insult someone.

Now what do I mean by common sense?

Thinking about how others feel when you are mean to them.

Thinking how other people feel when you insult them.

Is this right?

It is not wise to.

No no - no harm taken.

Say what you feel - thats ok :)

I'm just wandering if common sense means the same thing to everyone or not.

Because I do think you know what it means yeah?

Actually this is a good conversation here.

If you don't mind me saying.

Here's my current YouTube page. http://www.youtube.com/user/systemcat80

It's mostly me covering the last convention I went to. I know the video looks bad but encoding into Dixv ...did I just spell that right? Dixv makes for the smallest file size I know. The other videos so far are jassian's film and an ad I did for another forum that's now dead. I'm planning on adding more videos.

The way people talk to each other on YouTube, one of the few times some one has been nice to me was when one guy explained how to make 3D videos when I asked. Which as you guys know is an idea I want to try, and that site is where it's going to be posted. But for commenting on other people's videos, for some reason my comments are always deleted. No reason given, and I'm far from mean to people when I comment. At that convention I was filming, I encountered some people I know have a YouTube account. I asked why my comment on their video was deleted. They said they never knew I did comment and were pleased that I had.