Hello

SherWash

Project QL Intern
Apr 21, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually signed up a few months ago, but felt awkward at joining an existing group. Perhaps it's time to begin participating. I've known about the site for years, but somehow never quite figured out this chatroom was here. Nice to find a group that likes to talk about one of my favorite subjects! Look forward to 'meeting' everyone.

Looking forward to getting to know you too. :)
Welcome aboard!

(yay! first reply!)

Welcome a-board from the resident :wacko Brit.
Feel like I've started to get to know you via our emails, but looking forward to sharing the many delights of this site with you. It really is THE place for QL fans to be.
She will be too modest to mention it folks, but SherWash is the author of the story which was placed 8th in the fanfic contest, 'The Logical Leap'. Check it out!

Thanks for the welcome!

I've never joined anything like this before, am a bit shy. So if I do something dumb, please let me know!

I feel rather like I leaped before I looked, and landed smack-dab in the middle of an on-going tradition of which I was previously ignorant. Then again, if I'd known about all the wonderful stories here I'd never have had the courage to write mine, so maybe that's a good thing.

Thanks for making me feel welcome!