Recent content by angvee

1. angvee

Where Is Everyone?

Hi everyone :) I have noticed my post here will be the same as some other posts made before be but I'll ask anyways...... I have not been on here for a long while and see some name's that are not recognized........ I hope I am not being rude in asking but do people post in this forum like...
  2. angvee

Hi again everyone :)

A few questions here I hope people will not mind me asking..... Has there ever been a fan film made by anyone picking up where "Mirror Image" ended? I have always been interested about the "What If" side of the show if I make sense here....... I mean...... The things that may or may not...
  3. angvee

Hi There :)

Hello everyone :) I have not been in this forum for quite some time now....... Although I have seen Quantum Leap I may not have quite an understanding of the show like other people have and just having logged in for the first time in a while, please bare with me while I may ask silly questions...
  4. angvee

Radio Files

I just came across this forum and wish to say how great the radio files are! Wow! :)
  5. angvee

Controlling Of Sams Leaps

In Mirror Image Sam was wandering whether Al the Bartender was controlling his leaps. What do people think in regards to whom was controlling Sams leaps and why? Does anyone think that Sams leaps were controlled at all and why? Take into consideration that my memory is not very good and that...
  6. angvee

My Questions

Just to let everybody know, I do tend to ask questions that may not make sense. Or may make me look like I do not watch QL. I may not even word a question the way I would like as well. So please everyone just remember that yes I do watch the show and yes, I may not know the show inside out...
  7. angvee

Silly Question Here!

Sorry for the silly question people..... In Mirror Image, Stawpah had passed away, but still had the ability to leap. Now that taking place, was Sam or who ever was controlling his leaps able to change time to bring back to life who was already deceased? I know this is an odd or silly...
  8. angvee

A left field question!

This may be viewed as a "from left field" question but I'll ask anyways being someone whom normally the mind wanders. If there was anything about Quantum Leap you wanted to see changed, what would it be and why? By that I mean absolutely anything. Something you may have seen and thought...
  9. angvee

Hi people :)

Hi all ang here :) I will be making a new youtube channel soon and post up all the QL fan vids I have made from several years ago. I am thinking of making avatars and signatures for this site for people to use. As well as a radio episode. I saw the radio episodes and am thinking of making one...
  10. angvee

Hi All :)

Hi all :) I know I am not posting this in the right place and sorry for this :( I noticed the new introductions had no posts in it if I'm right? Anyways.... I was a member 2 odd years ago... angvav. I had the avatar of bobo on my profile pic. Not sure if some of the same people using this...