Search results

1. S

A Leap on Jump Street A Leap for Judy and Tom Chapter 10 (The End)

Quantum Leap: A Leap on Jump Street Series A Leap for Judy and Tom By Heather Samantha Beckett Disclaimer: I do not own the concept of Quantum Leap or 21 Jump Street or their characters, those solely belong to Don Belisario (Quantum Leap) and Stephen J Cannell and Patrick Hasburgh (21 Jump...
  2. S

A Leap on Jump Street: A Leap for Judy and Tom Chapter 9

A Leap on Jump Street Chapter 9 Quantum Leap: A Leap on Jump Street Series A Leap for Judy and Tom By Heather Samantha Beckett Disclaimer: I do not own the concept of Quantum Leap or 21 Jump Street or their characters, those solely belong to Don Belisario (Quantum Leap) and Stephen J Cannell...
  3. S

A Leap On Jump Street: A Leap For Tom and Judy Chapters 1 -7

(Revised Version) A Leap On Jump Street: A Leap For Judy and Tom Chapters 1 -8 Quantum Leap: A Leap on Jump Street Series A Leap for Judy and Tom By Heather Samantha Beckett Disclaimer: I do not own the concept of Quantum Leap or 21 Jump Street or their characters, those solely belong to Don...
  4. S

Sorry for the delay

Sorry for the delay in my quantum leap/21 jump street fanfic. My computer had a virus oer the summer and I was without a computer for a few months and when I got it back i didn't see much interest in my fanfic so i loist the desire to finsh it. A week agoo out of the blue I get 2 requests to...