Sorry for the delay

SammyJoBeckett

Project QL Intern
May 17, 2006
Sorry for the delay in my quantum leap/21 jump street fanfic. My computer had a virus oer the summer and I was without a computer for a few months and when I got it back i didn't see much interest in my fanfic so i loist the desire to finsh it. A week agoo out of the blue I get 2 requests to finish the story. So the next hread I write will be the the first 7 chapters of A Leap On Jump Street: A Leap for Tom and JUdy it is revised and editied there may still be typos but I re read it yet again this past week and did some editing so hopefully this time its more gramitically correct. I also added a chapter. 7 is new and was written over the weekend so those new to this fanfic can read all 7 or those who read it can just read chapter 7 or start form the beginning to get refreshed there were some slight changes. Enjoy the story!

Well, you can't leave it there!

I'm on the edge of my seat here wondering what danger Sam has gotten himself into now, and how he's going to avoid getting shot (or indeed if he will avoid it!)

Mind you, the mark of a good drama is a nail-biting cliff-hanger.

Bring it on, girl!

Stay tuned!!!!! Thanks for being a loyal reader!!!! I think I will work onthat chapter right now. Look for it tomorrow!!!!!