Search results

1. A

The pics of Sam and Al I promised you...

Here are the 2 cuties at my photobucket account... Al Sam 1 Sam 2 Angie xxxxx
  2. A

I Found It!!!

Ok, I know I havent posted here fr a while, but I finally found it...I finally found my season 1 boxset!!! Almost 4 months after I lost it - jeez...I was having serious worries! But its is all good now, life is back to normal, my QL collection is complete (season 5 is in the post from play.com!)...
  3. A

Lets play house...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4-av4XP9nI&search=lets%20play%20house Have any of you seen this? Shows you just how fantastic Scotts Elvis impersonation in Memphis Melody really is!!! Angie xxxxx
  4. A

Where is this quote from?

Scott Bakula: "I think it's safer to ask does Dean ever say any of the lines that are in the script. Those would be memorable. Go ahead - Mr. Funny, Mr. Never can finish a scene with a straight face. Mr. Never says what he's supposed to say to me. Mr. Has to have the last little funny thing on...
  5. A

I got it bad...

Ok - Ive been a fan of QL for many many years, ebven though I was only 6 when it first hit TV I remember the first time I saw soem episodes. 3 weeks ago my parents bought a free digital TV package and I discovered QL was on every day...I watched it religiously. ID always persuaded myself I...
  6. A

Catch a falling Star...

God knows I love this episode...is it wrong to find Sam oh so hot with that 'tash? lol Just one question, I know Scott does a lot of his own singing and has an amazing voice (Piano Man, Memphis Melody, The Leap Home etc) But is it really him singing at the end. In one of the songs IM sure it...
  7. A

Howdy!

Hi Guys! My names angie and IM 22yrs old. I was a MASSIVE Quantum Leap fan when it first hit our screens all those years ago. Recently my parents bought a free digital TV box and I discovered that Quantum Leap has been repeated every day! Watchign it religiously I went out and bought...