Howdy!

alienangie

Project QL Intern
Jun 28, 2006
Birmingham, UK
s4.photobucket.com
Hi Guys!

My names angie and IM 22yrs old. I was a MASSIVE Quantum Leap fan when it first hit our screens all those years ago. Recently my parents bought a free digital TV box and I discovered that Quantum Leap has been repeated every day!

Watchign it religiously I went out and bought seasons 2 and 3...and I havent stopped watching it since.

I cant believe I had actually forgotten just how amazing it was. Scott is a world class mega babe and unbelieveably talented. Ive only owned season 3 a little over a week and have already watched "Shock Theatre" 4 times! I remember that one from first broadcast. He really amazes me :D

And Dean...you just gotta love him. AL manages to have me in stitches at least once an episode.

I always wanted to catch Scott in Enterprise but I work part time as a Horse Riding Instructor and was always at work when it was on and forgot to tape it, not being into Star Trek and all...

Ive been following Scott on the IMDB though...IM not sure what I think about the proposed film focussing on his daughter. If I wanted QL to come back, Id want it to be about Sam and Al...theyre the 2 people Ive cared about for over half my life!

Anyway, nice to meet you. I know Im going to love it here :sup

Angie
xxxxx

"Im not into Necrophilia!" - Al
"Finally, something sexual hes not into!" - Sam

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

This is positively THE BEST QL site on the planet.

Sit a spell, have a Rodbeer on me.

Hey, greetings! lol. i think i agree with you on the film - though it would be interesting to see what his daughter turns out like from their point of view.

hope you enjoy yourself here, i recomend you try reading some of the fan-fics here, there are some really good stories out there.

all the best
- Tess

Thanks for the welcome guys...leaper1 - Im a Brit too :D

I havent read the FF here yet, Ive read some on other sites a while ago. I have some of my own (non-QL) fics up at ff.net under my user name ALien ANgie if anyone is interested...maybe with a little help I could cople with a QL one!

As for being a little strange...no-one has ever accused me of being normal!

Angie
xxxxx

Hi! And welcome to the board! Nice to see another brit coming on and sharing the QL love/ Insanity/ Worship*Delete as appropriate

This is a great board and enjoy it!

Everyone at Al's Place says 'Cheers!':cheers

Enterprise said:
Hi! And welcome to the board! Nice to see another brit coming on and sharing the QL love/ Insanity/ Worship*Delete as appropriate

This is a great board and enjoy it!

Everyone at Al's Place says 'Cheers!':cheers

I dont think I can delete any of that selection! lol

And since Im here with a glass of Baileys...Cheers!

Angie
xxxxx

LadyKayoss said:
we're all rabid QL fans here
Thanks for saying that, my sentiments exactly. Hi Angie. It's great to know I still feel at home here. Some people say after liking Quantum Leap for nearly 1/3 my life, I should be over it. I can't. It really makes me feel good; it's a rejuvenation and also, assisted me through a lot.