drooling over Scott

jmellissa

Project QL Intern
Aug 22, 2005
Coos Bay Oregon
I think this is the right place to do this...I hope. I just want to do the right thing and not get into truble. I like it here!

But I must ask if anyone knows how to get an signed pic of Scott. Like an address or thinging. I tryed to look it up but I come up with nothing.

jmellissa said:
I think this is the right place to do this...I hope. I just want to do the right thing and not get into truble. I like it here!

But I must ask if anyone knows how to get an signed pic of Scott. Like an address or thinging. I tryed to look it up but I come up with nothing.

Actually, the Character Discussions is for discussion of characters, so I moved this to Off Topic. :)

jmellissa said:

if you find out you had better tell me that instant! ;)

The address to send in a letter and a request is on the site somewhere, I can't remember where, but the best way would be off Ebay. I've seen TONS of sutographed pictures (and even index cards) up for auction. In fact, I'm looking for one for Shenandoah.

Samantha Beckett

Samantha Beckett said:
...but the best way would be off Ebay. I've seen TONS of sutographed pictures (and even index cards) up for auction. In fact, I'm looking for one for Shenandoah.

Samantha Beckett

Just a caution regarding autographs purchased off of eBay - they're not always genuine. I've looked at the various autographs that have been listed for Scott as well as other celebrities and it's amazing how may "different" signatures the same person can have. The only really safe ways to get an autograph and know it's genuine is if either the person signs in front of you or it's sent to you from a legitamite fan address.

Incidentally, if you're looking for an address to write to Scott to at there is one that has been specifically set up for just that. It is:

Scott Bakula
1122 S. Robertson Blvd., Suite 15
LA CA 90035
USA