Essay test reader?

jassian

Hopeful Maker of Art out of Daydream Dust
Oct 15, 2008
Germany
Hi :help:D,

Some of you have already helped me with my copyright essay last year, which was fun. :hurray: :bow Thanks so much guys!
and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping out again.
I'll have plenty of essays and papers to write this year, and maybe some of you do too. So we could help you! :)

I could ask people at uni, but this way we can combine efficiency with having a nice chat with people from the forum.

Plus it's really so helpful to get moral support.

My current "piece of essay" in progress is on Naturalism and Expressionism in Film (Yes, it is about as dry as it sounds, at least in my opinion,
if you love the topic you'd be very valuable)

I have 850 words and need to get up to 2000 by friday 17:00 Australian time :)

I've already got a couple of examples in mind to embellish.

Any takers?

Hmm. Well, I can't say I really know much about expressionism and naturalism in film, but I've had to write enough essays and such that I don't mind helping with anything technical (grammar, source documentation, etc.), or if you need a good opening sentence or a better way to phrase something, or anything else along those lines. 8o

But if you need help gathering information, I'm afraid you'll need somebody much more knowledgable in firlm that I am. :nut

I'm on the info, If you wanna help with the structure that would awesome already :))

I'm on the info, If you wanna help with the structure that would awesome already :))

I replied to your private message about that. The only thing that I think I should know is what formatting you have to use. Americans use MLA, APA, Chicago style, and others to write college papers, and all have slightly different requirements.

I used MLA before, so that should be fine. I think it's the standard at our uni, although I think they don't mind other ones.

:)

By the way, Jassian, what grade did you end up receiving for that essay? Just curious, and you certianly don't have to answer if you wouldn't like to.

In case you check this before your e-mails, I sent you a copy of that German essay, Jassian. It's due tomorrow (Tuesday) evening.

Thought that this would still be on topic, considering that the title was about reading essays. :)

Totally on topic.

And I sent you a hopefully not too confusing version back.
it's mainly just options of what you can change.
Except for one or two sentences I understood what you were writing.
Sounds like it was a fun fair :)