Georgia on my mind....

BakFanLin

Project QL Intern
Nov 19, 2005
Houston, TX
There is a new radio station here now that plays some really great oldies. I've been listening to it for just a few days and have heard some good music that has brought a smile or two...three.

This morning I had it on - since I have no DirecTV to watch and no computer these days... long story, but think lightening and ...uh, fried - :realmad

Anyway I heard "Georgia on my mind..." So there I was... dancing with Al in my kitchen.

:sing ...just a sweet sweet song.. keeps Georgia on my mind.... :sing

Yeah my BFF and I once went to a resturant called Taxis its a burger joint, the kind that has little juke boxes at each table like an oldies theme place and so we picked some songs to play while we had our meal and one of them was Georgia On my Mind She picked it cuz she thought of Beth and I agreed. It's a nice song :)

My Ms. Marie LOOOOOOVES that tune. I like it, too. And I'm sorry to hear about your lack of visual entertainment, but if it makes you feel better, I have only my laptop right now, too, and I always listen to the radio. Talk radio mostly, but hey. Good luck! ;)

You guys ought to rent the movie "Ray".

It includes a beautiful rendition of Georgia, as well as Ray's other classics.