Good night dear heart question

ophellia

Project QL Intern
Jan 4, 2007
Whitby, Canada
So i have a question about this episode.
During the scene where Sam is in the main character's room playing records, Al comes in and says something to the effect of "she's not laura, she won't come walking through the door" ( i don't know the exact phrase or name).
I have been wracking my feeble brain to figure out what the heck Al is talking about? who's this other woman he mentions? :realmad
help anyone?

ophellia said:
So i have a question about this episode.
During the scene where Sam is in the main character's room playing records, Al comes in and says something to the effect of "she's not laura, she won't come walking through the door" ( i don't know the exact phrase or name).
I have been wracking my feeble brain to figure out what the heck Al is talking about? who's this other woman he mentions? :realmad
help anyone?

It's a classic black & white movie that was made in 1944. Here's a paragraph from the Wikipedia website about the movie:

....."Laura" a 1944 film noir, tells the story of a police detective, investigating a woman's murder, who falls in love with her portrait. It stars Gene Tierney as Laura, Dana Andrews, Clifton Webb, Vincent Price and Judith Anderson. Adapted from Vera Caspary's novel by Jay Dratler, Samuel Hoffenstein, Elizabeth Reinhardt and Ring Lardner Jr. (uncredited). It was directed by Otto Preminger. The film's first director, Rouben Mamoulian, was fired early in the film's shooting due to creative differences...

Here's the link to the website about this movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_(1944_movie)

Eleiece

and the killer is none other than bree van decamp from desperate housewives. just like my mom, as she got older than 40, she became a smokin' redhead, according to my male cousins.