He IS the man!

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
You can't tell me that Brian isn't the man...

I mean... not only is the nice great funny guy showing me how to work with this flash stuff... but he's got some talent in it too!

Just you wait guys...

Just you wait until you see what's coming up next from Al's Place...

He's earned a new name: Brian Almighty!

*bows to him*

MJ

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!

hmm

:bat

Yeah, so like WHAT is going on? The Rod is curious, no wait, not only is He curious, but He is DAMN nosey now!

When He first saw the title of this thread, He thought MJ was gonna be praising Him, instead he has been pipped to the post by The B-Dude :bow

So what is going on??

Re: hmm

Ohhhh ohhhh ohhh... *GGLZ*
It's so cool! I can't wait.

I just CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

WOOOHOO!!!

*GGLZ*

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!

You'll see... really soon...

I promise...

I'm not telling ... but Brian will come out with it really really REALLY soon!

Hehehehehehehe

OHHHH BOY!

*dances out of the room*

Speaking of a hyper, happy MJ, is The Impossible Dream ever going to be released for the public? :D

I have to admit, now I'm curious about this whole thing, too...

-Biridox

And the wait is over!

The new Quantum Leap Radio Files website has opened tonight! Check out the Quantum Realities Players in this audio fan-fiction series bringing you new stories and vignettes for your listening pleasure.

There is also a "new" message forum for this, formerly the Quanta-Dimensional Leap forum.

Produced by Aurora McPherson and M.J. Cogburn of Quantum Realities. Site design by Brian Greene, webmaster of Al's Place.

HAHAHA! I should have known it was related! :nut

Oh Brian, it looks so cool! I love it! I agree, you ARE the Man! This might just motivate me into getting that cast bio out that I never did... :eek:

-Biridox

And this just might motivate ME to finally start writing the QL Radio Files audio play Aurora had asked me to write some time ago...

Not very experienced writing scripts though... but this WOULD be the perfect time to get cracking on it. 2004 is not only the 15th Anniversary of Quantum Leap... it's also the 35th Anniversary of a major event in music...

One that I've always wanted to see Sam leap into... ;)

Anyway, well done, Brian! Sheesh... The Virtual Seasons, Quantum Retribution, The Starbright Project, The QL Radio Files... Al's Place seems to be becoming THE main hub of all QL-related activites on the web... hope this doesn't all get to your head! :b