hello from the great *not so white* north

ophellia

Project QL Intern
Jan 4, 2007
Whitby, Canada
hello all,
I remember the series from when i was a kid and loved it. For christmas this year i got season 2 - 4 (already had season 1 and season 5 is in the mail from amazon while i type this) and had a marathon over christmas. I can't tell you how much i love the show and have been pouring over the net for the past few days getting my fix while i'm at work (hmm...slightly obsesessive) :D
Anyways, i'm from just outside of Toronto, Canada. I'm really happy to have found such a great site and i look forward to chatting with different folks about the series. I'm also thinking of saving up for the convention as well, it'll be my first.

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

This is absotively posilutely the BEST QL site in the whole wide web world.

Pull up a barstool and sit a spell.

You are in good company.

Welcome, Ophellia! This is a wonderful site, you'll find lots of great people to talk to!

Hope you make it to the convention, we're planning THE best convention ever (she says, modestly), and we want to have as many leapers there as we can possibly get.

Welcome to the Board!

I too have been enjoying a marathon lately (Had 1&2, managed to get hold of 3&4 for X-Mas (Shiny!) and and got S5 yesterday!!! :):):):) Must.... have .... marathon NOW)