Hello!

Sam

Project QL Intern
Aug 26, 2007
Hello everyone! Yay I can finally post :hurray:

I'd just like to start by saying how incredibly cool Al's Place is. But you already know that!

My name is Dan. Sorry for the unimaginative user name, but I couldn't think of anything else :\ And i've recently fallen in-love with Quantum Leap all over again.

Grew up with very fond memories of the show. I must've only seen about 20 episodes here and there the first time they were shown here in the UK. But it was always one of my favourite things to watch, when I was lucky enough to! And without Satalite or Cable, was never able to catch any of the repeats.

Anyway i'm now currently halfway through Season Two on DVD (Region 2). Most of the episodes i'm watching for the first time. Some I kinda remember, but not enough to know what happens next. And I cannot express how much I love this show!!

Yay!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Another British fan, and I get to do the first welcome dance!

Pull up a barstool and sit a spell. The friendliest folks hang out here.

Sam said:
Sorry for the unimaginative user name, but I couldn't think of anything else :\
haha same here. lol. I was in Computer App class in my senior year of high school when I signed up due to bordom and I sat there for several seconds unable to think of something and then finally just randomly put in SamBeckettFann later changed to Sam Beckett Fan by our wonderful admin Brian. And now that I am here I have thought up several creative QL related names that I could have used but its now two years too late. hehe. figures. Well actually I can have Brian change it but I am quite attached to the name now, so I can't bring myself to do it. hehe.

Welcome to the board Dan its nice to meet you.

Hi Welcome aboard, very friendly bunch here and I am also new to QL, I am up to season 4 but I don't get much time to watch it as I have a busy busy busy life, no one else in the house likes it so I have to wait until hubby is out for the evening before I can sit down and have a QL Fest. Hope to catch you on the message boards

Welcome Dan! You'll have a great time here - all the guys are really friendly and don't worry about your username, it's the posts that count

BTW: My username is just that a) Enterprise was a reeeaaallly good show and b) Scott Bakula was in it - The choice was logical!