I have some time off from the imaging chamber...

Al_Calavicci

Project QL Intern
Apr 19, 2009
So I thought I'd drop by and say hi to everyone here at the bar!
I am a new member here,just discovered "Al's Place" but have been a big fan of the show since it was new!
So anyone seen Tina around??? LOL.

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.

Pull up a barstool, have a :cheers on me - but strictly no alcohol! :roflmao:Sam would never forgive me if I let Al get drunk.

Welcome Welcome!
:D

Uhm.. Tina, yeah I think she mentioned something about shoes.I think that was your credit card she was holding...

:b

I can't believe the username Al Calavicci hadn't been taken before lol

Welcome.

Me too!
In Fact Ziggy projected a less than 2 per cent probability that it would still be available,guess I just got lucky!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Sorry for the slow response......I met this beautiful lady car dealer and she let me test drive her ferrari for the weekend :sup
its nice to have found a home at Al's Place!

:lol

I think I just saw the salespeople at the shoe store having a party, and celebrating the fact they work on comission.

*Ziggy centers Al on the Mastercard. Shoeboxes are flying all around the place and 'through' holographic Al. Tina is probably in the the pile of boxes*
:p

LOL

Hey how interesting everyone :)

Yeah round robin story!

:)

If you really want some fun, you should contribute to the actual Round Robin. I check the count of how many people actually view the post, and I'm pretty happy to say that a lot of people read the story as it progresses. :)

Sorry for putting an advertisement in here. :sup

*puts on fancy clothes and does her best too look graceful in high heels while carrying a big sign saying:*

ADVERTISEMENT! ROUND ROBINS! GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE ROUND AND ROBBY!

*with a waaaay too big a smile to be healthy*

:loldid that help ?:D

*puts on fancy clothes and does her best too look graceful in high heels while carrying a big sign saying:*

ADVERTISEMENT! ROUND ROBINS! GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE ROUND AND ROBBY!

*with a waaaay too big a smile to be healthy*

:loldid that help ?:D

I think you got the word out. But you forgot one part of advertisement, by American advertising standards. I don't know what advertisements look like in America, but here's a pretty standard one in America:

SO POST AT YOU'RE NEAREST ROUND ROBIN TODAY! ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE! OH, AND IGNORE AND STUFF AT THE BOTTOM THAT WE DELIBERATELY MADE HARD TO READ, BUT ARE LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PUT ON OUR ADVERTISEMENTS!

Disclamer: Warning, side effects of Round Robins may include stomach ache, vomiting, nausea, impared vision, muscle cramps, temporary or permanent blindness, blackouts, insanity, loss of awareness, or death. The Surgeon General would recommend not starting or continuing to post at Round Robins. The above claims have not been verified by the FDA.

Yes, I was a bit satirical. :lol