New Member: Helaina w/questions about "The Wrong Stuff" episode

Helaina

Project QL Intern
Jan 6, 2006
wales
Hi everyone , i am new to this forum but have been a fan of quantum leap for years, and finally got seasons one and two on dvd and season 3 is on its way , but one thing i cant remember what was the name of the episode when Sam leapt into a chimp? and what season was it in please? hopefully you will be able to help! :)

helaina xx

Helaina said:
Hi everyone , i am new to this forum but have been a fan of quantum leap for years, and finally got seasons one and two on dvd and season 3 is on its way , but one thing i cant remember what was the name of the episode when Sam leapt into a chimp? and what season was it in please? hopefully you will be able to help! :)

helaina xx

It was season 4 and the ep was called "The Wrong Stuff". Welcome to the board! It's a fun place, so sit back and enjoy!

Samantha Beckett

Samantha_Beckett said:
It was season 4 and the ep was called "The Wrong Stuff". Welcome to the board! It's a fun place, so sit back and enjoy!

Samantha Beckett

thanks very much! this forum is fantastic! :)

helaina xx

Welcome to the board Helaina.

It's a great place, full of wonderful people.

All this and Quantum Leap too!

What more could anyone ask?

Welcome to the board. It's always fun to meet a new Leaper.Pull up a chair and stay a while.

And if you are interested in reading about the futther adventures of Sam and Al, you should Check out The Virtual Seasons @ http://http://quantumleap-alsplace.com/virtualseasons/main/main.html *Shameless Plug*

Since the show ended after 5 seasons, The Virtual Seasons picks up at Season 6 and right now is at season 12.

hi helania, and welcome, this is a really womderful place to be, and if you have any questions like this one, the people here are wonderful, trust me i know, they made me feel welcome when i joined not long after coming off a bad experiance.

it's great to have you.:wavey

should warm you though, sometimes we are a little nuts, hehe, but we're a bundle of fun, hehe. or seeing as the topic starter, a barral of monkeys, lol. (although a chimp is not really a monkey but an ape rather) lol.

Sam as other mammals

Hey, thanks for the plug, Tom.

Hair of the Dog was a new venture for Sue and myself, having been challenged to try comedy for a change, and I don't feel it is our best work by a long way, but I hope you all enjoy reading it anyway.

For further plugosity, I am soon to post a new story at www.fanfiction.net which begins with a mini-leap where Sam becomes a dolphin! (warning, as this story contains an adult theme, it will be rated M+ and therefore not available to younger readers)

Last edited: