NEXT GREATEST AMERICAN HERO - Possible VS Series

DeadZoneLeaper

Project QL Intern
Jan 17, 2004
Danville, PA
Decided to keep it separate from Ross' Star Trek NCIS series thread.... BTW, GAH Season 3 (Final Season) now on DVD...

Still toying with this idea for Virtual Stories....

preview.jpg

(FADE TO RED BACKGROUND)

(Dramatic V.O. with dramatic inspirational music like Saving Private Ryan suite): In the last few decades, the world has changed from the one we used to remember. No longer does the planet hinge on the activities of Communists. Since the early 21st Century, a new threat has emerged to represent those who would hurt and terrorize the American way of life. Crime, in all of its forms, still exists to corrupt the good of mankind.

In the early 1980's, one man was given the opportunity to prevent crimes that would be carried out against society. When truth of his existence became known to the world, his role was passed on to another. Over time, even that person's actions soon passed into oblivion. Years have passed, the role of saving mankind from those who would attack it has remained vacant....

...Until now....

The need for someone to protect us from evil has never been greater. A cry has gone out for a hero to save us. That cry for help will soon be answered.

Twenty years have passed since one man took on the role of protecting us. And now his son has been chosen to take his place.

(ZOOM OUT OF RED BACKGROUND TO REVEAL...)

gahemblem.jpg

Rediscover the magic as he discovers his powers, old ones passed down from his predecessors and some that are new. The name Kevin Hinkley may not be known to the world he will be destined to protect, but he will become known as....

THE NEXT GREATEST AMERICAN HERO

STARRING WILLIAM KATT, ROBERT CULP, CONNIE SELLECA, MICHAEL PARE', and INTRODUCING _____________ AS KEVIN HINKLEY.... Based on characters created by Stephen J. Cannell

COMING SOON

Last edited:
It'll be a while before I seriously get it going...Summer has been too busy and I am still fleshing out ideas...I might do a few early episodes like TNG where they have origins in old crew stories but are different like "Naked Time/Naked Now"...

In GAH Season 2 , Ralph met an old man who was a "suit" wearer in the 50's...I want Kevin to face someone who once had a suit and went bad, was believed to have died without his suit on, was in a coma, and comes back with the suit...I'm talking Superman II fights, but the other guy knows his abilities better than Kevin. I am also working on the fact that the aliens made new and improved suits but they have a weakness, and of course new powers never seen on the show.

THE NEXT GREATEST AMERICAN HERO

katt.jpg

WILLIAM KATT as Ralph Hinkley

culp.bmp

ROBERT CULP as BILL MAXWELL (SEMI-RETIRED)

selleca.bmp

CONNIE SELLACA as PAM HINKLEY

pare.bmp

MICHAEL PARE' as FBI AGENT TONY VILLACONA

and

_______________________________ as KEVIN HINKLEY (uncast)

WOW...Watching Season 3 on DVD...the effects really improved, especially the flying scenes. Best GAH episode ever is in Season 3...DIVORCE VENUSIAN STYLE....Ralph quits wearing the suit, takes a bullet for Bill. When Bill tries to take Ralph to the hospital the car is mysteriously controlled and taken to the middle of the desert in Palmdale...Add in some little green guys who show up and finally reveal why Ralph was chosen and what his destiny is....It all combines for one cool story. Giving me ideas for the NGAH VS already...