Old Faces, Some New

The Someday Man

Project QL Intern
Sep 2, 2002
I just wanted to drop you all a line, let you know I'm not dead. Far from it.

In Peace,
Shane

Last edited:
Great to hear from you, Shane! I'm glad that Nevada is doing well. I can imagine what you and your wife have been going through, but you've survived through the worst of it, I'm sure. Things can only get better from this point on. Just you wait... before you know it, you'll probably be going to Nevada's school, watching her sing her heart out just like her daddy! :) I may not be a parent, but I sort of felt like a third parent with my kid sister, Devin, and my autistic brothers, having to help take care of them and all. Devin's heading off to Skidmore College in the fall... time really does go by so fast. Cherish every waking moment you have with your daughter! :D

And congratulations on the record deal! Just be sure and send me a signed copy! ;)

It sounds like things are really starting to pick up for you! Here's to you, Shane! :cheers

lol Actually, Damon we don't have a record deal. Man, wouldn't that be great? No, we're financing the album and videos on our own. My friend Joel owns a recording studio, so that helps a lot. We're barely just beginning. But, thanks for the kudos! :)

And, thanks for the hearty "welcome back" Brian!

In Peace,
Shane

Re: Shane

Great to hear such positive news of Nevada, Shane!

You have all been in my prayers, and will continue to be there.

Dare I ask if we get to see some pictures of the little princess once she is off the wires?

God bless you all

Love

Helen

Hi Shane! :wavey I'm a "new" face to you, but wanted to say Hi and glad to hear how well your daughter's health is improving and I pray it continues to do so. :) Best wishes on your musical career. My brother is trying to get one off the ground, too, so I definitely hope for good things for you!

Hi Shane!

Great to hear from you. I am so happy to hear how Nevada's doing! I'd been wondering how things were going with the little one! :)

It's also wonderful to hear your music career's coming along! A talented dude like yourself deserves it. Best of luck!

~gelfling

Shane, great to hear from you!! I had been wondering how things were going with Nevada... I'm glad to hear that she's coming along nicely, as well as you and your wife.

Congratulations on your music... don't forget us little people when you make it to the top. ;)

God bless!

... Mike. ^_^

P.S.: Styles!

Ah... sorry, Shane, I read your post wrong, LOL! I know what you mean now... my friend Chris' band, The Bel-Airs, did something similar. They're a very popular Long Island band, and they recorded 2 CDs, which people can purchase either at their performances, or through their website (which I myself shamelessly plugged a couple of weeks ago!) :lol They were recently the star attraction at a local street fair out in Sayville.

I wish I could do all that stuff and not be nervous performing in front of people. Musical talent happens to run in my family: 2 of my aunts even had a couple of 45 singles that had played on the radio many years back. So, I know how tough it is to get the "right" people to notice you. You seem to be making a name for yourself though. Best of luck, man! (And, I'll keep praying for Nevada to get healthier and stronger too!) :D

Shane,
All I can say is Amen... and sit here and silently cry in response for all the good things that I knew were going to come to you. And, I'm not talking about the soon to be album... and I think that you know that.

MJ

DUDE! That's AWESOME News!!

One, I can just see you being the devoted father... and I think it's truly wonderous that she's doing so much better. Modern medicine has always amazed me!

And as the music... I knew that was going to happen.

Good Lookin' Guy + great voice + great songwriter = SUCCE$$!!

Keep us in mind when you get famous my friend... and better yet, keep your daughter safe and healthy! As you have found out, babies don't know how to tell you "I'm Hungry" or "I'm Lonely"... it's just CRYING! LOL!

Take care m'man!

Matt

Wonderful news, Shane!
grouphug.gif

I'm so glad you're back! :) I was almost starting to get a bit worried, there. You're daughter, wife, and yourself are all in my thoughts and prayers. It's great to hear that Nevada's getting well, and that you're finally getting a chance to recover from the past several months. Good news and healthy children have a way of doing for a person!

-Biridox

P.S. I want an album!

I think everyone's said what I needed to say, but just to put it in my own words, "Happiness is being a family and being altogether."

"Way to go" Shane and "Good Luck" for the future!!