Play Commodore 64 Games!!!!

DeadZoneLeaper

Project QL Intern
Jan 17, 2004
Danville, PA
For anyone who lived through the 80's (like me), you probably owned a Commodore 64 and had a ton of games (like me).

Now you can relive a lot of your childhood by playing these old games again!

go to www.viceteam.org and get a C64 emulator for your PC (I picked the Win32 download)

Then go to www.c64.com and see all the old games you can get and play. On cable internet it takes about 3 or 4 seconds to get a game

I've been playing Bard's Tale all day. It is considered to be one of the best old school RPG series ever made

DeadZoneLeaper said:
For anyone who lived through the 80's (like me), you probably owned a Commodore 64 and had a ton of games (like me).

Now you can relive a lot of your childhood by playing these old games again!

go to www.viceteam.org and get a C64 emulator for your PC (I picked the Win32 download)

Then go to www.c64.com and see all the old games you can get and play. On cable internet it takes about 3 or 4 seconds to get a game

I've been playing Bard's Tale all day. It is considered to be one of the best old school RPG series ever made

Are you supposed to have a joystick to play them? I downloaded ms. pacman and 1942 just to see what it was like but neither one will let me do anything.

I'm sure you have to map the keys to the keyboard.

I bought a Super Nintendo-like controller so I could play Nintendo and Super Nintendo games on my PC.